Samsung Electronics shares rise for first time in four days
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS) shares opened up 1 percent on Thursday, rebounding for the first time after three straight days of falls following its decision to permanently end sales of its fire-prone Galaxy Note 7 smartphones.
Samsung shares were trading up 1.3 percent as of 0007 GMT, outperforming the main bourse .KS11 which was largely unchanged from its previous closing level.
(Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- 11:04 Arsenal Transfer News: £40m Sanchez contact, done deal, Wenger...
- 11:04 Estate agent in line for prestigious award
- 11:03 Controlled explosions carried out on chemicals at Yorkshire schools
- 11:02 Multi vehicle crash on M1
- 11:02 EU antitrust regulators welcome Amazon, Apple audiobook agreement
- 11:01 Darts: Ross Montgomery happy with Lakeside display despite first...
- 11:01 Badou Jack relinquishes his WBC super-middleweight title to step up...
- 11:01 Paul Pogba's adidas fashion collection almost sells out in a day as...
- 11:01 Is Bob Dylan’s painting taken from a photo of Blackpool’s North Pier?
- 11:01 Ulverston drug dealer and former pub landlady ordered to repay...
- 11:00 Is Bob Dylan’s painting taken from a photo of Blackpool’s North Pier?
- 11:00 Liverpool backed to complete defender transfer in January
- 11:00 Revealed: The best Coventry schools and colleges at A-Level
- 10:59 TRANSFER RUMOURS: Milan want Everton winger, Fonte to West Ham,...
- 10:59 Leeds midfielder transfer hits snag: Garry Monk trying to get it...
- 10:59 Decision to be made on 2,000 home development for ironworks site
- 10:59 Latest updates after M1 is shut due to 'serious collision'
- 10:58 FreeAgent inks accounting software tie-up with RBS
- 10:58 Baggies close in on midfield target
- 10:58 Survey reveals annual fraud and cybercrime figures for first time
- 10:58 Tresham College seeking employers for careers fair next month
- 10:58 Isle of Wight festival line up 2017: Kaiser Chiefs, Texas, The...
- 10:57 Romania in turmoil as protesters march over plans to pardon...
- 10:57 Jaguar Land Rover fined almost £1m after worker crushed
- 10:56 Diamond faced Rolex stolen in burglary
- 10:56 UK tourists scramble to leave Gambia as troops gather
- 10:55 UPDATE 1-Russia's Sistema says plans to list agricultural business
- 10:55 SNEAK PEEK: What’s in this week’s Derbyshire Times...?
- 10:55 Manchester United to pay Antoine Griezmann £216,000-a-week - report
- 10:55 Iraqi sheep, locals, environment suffer Islamic State oil fires