Salted caramel gin now exists, meaning you can drink dessert
If you like boozy puddings then listen up.
Forget your chocolate liquors. Forget boozy chocolate pots.
Because a ‘baked apple and salted caramel’ gin is here to satisfy all your sugary alcoholic cravings.
Masters of Malt are selling the stuff for under £20 a bottle and it sounds dangerously delicious.
‘Syrupy sweet throughout with a faint Himalayan sea salt bite. Apple strudels dominate the palate, followed by a succulent soft toffee finish,’ is how it’s being described.
‘A delightful gin liqueur from the Poetic Licence distillery in Sunderland, made in the team’s 500-litre hybrid still... read more
- 06:57 Michael Sturrock: New rules on data are good business practice
- 06:57 Meghan Markle hints at feminist role in monarchy
- 06:57 Police issue CCTV images of men wanted over Doncaster attack
- 06:56 UK’s new air pollution strategy ‘hugely disappointing’, says Labour
- 06:56 A64 restrictions change to aid traffic
- 06:54 Ariana Grande shares message of support on anniversary of...
- 06:53 Chelsea should NOT sell Eden Hazard even if Real Madrid offer £150m...
- 06:52 Manchester attack: Arena survivors mark first anniversary
- 06:52 Tuesday’s best TV – Manchester: The Night of the Bomb; A&E Live
- 06:52 Ads on the frontline: changing hearts and minds
- 06:52 Karen Bradley urged to restart Stormont talks
- 06:51 Once and for all: your vulva isn’t meant to look good
- 06:51 Fussy teen ate nothing but sausage rolls for 15 years
- 06:51 Mum has her face painted to match her son’s birthmark so she can...
- 06:49 Bradgate Unit could be set for £50m 'complete revamp', here's where...
- 06:48 PNE boss Alex Neil says Deepdale strategy will lead to success
- 06:47 England’s ‘smallest toy shop’ helps Thrapston high street thrive
- 06:47 Wellingborough dancer on course for dream career in the West End
- 06:47 Could you down a pound of haggis for Corby hospice?
- 06:47 Wellingborough drink-driver who gave ‘highest reading ever’ jailed
- 06:46 Anthony Hopkins reveals he doesn't care if he's a granddad after...
- 06:46 Guest Column: Living with bipolar is tough but help is out there
- 06:46 Farewell, Barbara, Sheffield's lucky lottery winner who gave away...
- 06:43 Prince Harry’s joy at spotting orphan he bonded with in Africa and...
- 06:43 Activist sentenced to five years in prison for promoting Tibetan...
- 06:43 'Dynamic' Dundee earns place on Lonely Planet's Best in Europe 2018...
- 06:40 Missing Sheffield man found safe and well
- 06:39 New £140m distillery springs into life
- 06:39 Darren McGarvey: A journey from wits’ end to Orwell Prize nomination
- 06:39 Call for small-time drug users to avoid court