Sale Sharks v Leicester Tigers: Forwards battle is key, says second rower Jonathan Mills
Sale Sharks second row Jonathan Mills says the fowards battle will decide the clash with Leicester Tigers this weekend
The former London Welsh lock made his ninetieth appearance for Sale in last week’s 34-all draw against Worcester but insists that now is the time consistency.
He said: “It was a funny game. Up 17-5 we were happy but Worcester came back into it and we did well to get three points in the end. Now we need to back it up and go one better than a draw.”
“Leicester have a very big forward pack so if we can match them up front that will go a long way to winning the game.”
The... read more
- 00:20 Wearside care home still in special measures after again being...
- 00:16 This weekend’s local league matches....
- 00:12 Golden day for Berwick fighters with eight European BJJ titles
- 00:07 GTR’s injunction bid living in wonderland
- 00:07 Fishing expedition without a catch
- 00:07 Direction an antidote to medical melodramatics
- 00:07 All together now for Corbyn
- 00:07 IOC demands Tokyo reduce Games costs
- 00:07 Ronaldinho wants to support Chapecoense’s rebuild
- 00:08 Hello there! Chimps can recognise friends with a single glance at...
- 00:07 Formula One: Rosberg calls it quits: ‘I am done’
- 00:08 Iron Man suits, X ray detectors and a fake Facebook and Twitter for...
- 00:07 The Cuban people still need our solidarity
- 00:08 Stackable soccer pitches could bring sport into the city: Radical...
- 00:07 Accessibility for all shouldn’t be this hard
- 00:08 The 'Netflix AI' set to hunt for aliens: Machine learning algorithm...
- 00:07 Labour cannot win the next election with a Ukip agenda
- 00:08 Former Liverpool striker opens up: My warning for Anfield ace Ben...
- 00:08 Watch the world's biggest cities evolve: Google's timelapse reveals...
- 00:07 Do not mourn – organise
- 00:07 Hasta la victoria siempre
- 00:07 United States: Trump promises ‘peace’
- 00:07 Indonesia: 10 arrested for ‘plotting to turn protest to coup’
- 00:07 Labour to cut fares with nationalisation
- 00:07 Tory toff claims he ‘knows what it’s like to be poor’
- 00:07 Lack of clarity on sanctions ‘leads to postcode lottery’
- 00:06 Lib Dems claim Richmond shock is sign of turning tide on Brexit
- 00:04 Money transfer firm WorldRemit eyes new markets, growth
- 00:03 Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo gets in the zone ahead of...
- 00:03 Liverpool under 23s coach Michael Beale set to become Sao Paulo...