Sainsburys have launched five new vegan cheeses so we obviously tried them all
Vegan cheese is a funny one. I’ve had great vegan cheese (hi Mildreds) but I’ve also had horrendous vegan cheese. That tasted like solidified sick. And left my kitchen smelling like a rotten feet for three days when I cooked it into a pasta dish.
So I tend to avoid it.
But when Sainsburys sent us their brand new milk-free cheeses from their Deliciously Freefrom range, I decided to give them a go, as I was hungry and to be honest, I’m not one to turn down free food.
They also sent us some vegan wine which I won’t touch at work because of the fact that one glass has me like:
The cheese... read more
- 11:57 Why Malaysia’s Sabah region should be your next holiday destination
- 11:56 Named and shamed: Who's been in Derbyshire's courts?
- 11:55 Scunthorpe defeat is not the end of the world: How Twitter reacted
- 11:54 Greek parliament approves 2017 budget projecting return to strong...
- 11:54 Police are warned: No promise of extra cash
- 11:54 Market 'paradigm shift' may be under way, but more volatility...
- 11:48 Iran signs $16bn deal to buy 80 Boeing aircraft
- 11:48 Boris Johnson 'misreported' over Saudi Arabia
- 11:44 ECB's Weidmann - can't exclude option of state joining Italy bank...
- 11:44 Shrinking FX market could pose stability risk - BIS
- 11:42 Faulty lights spark safety fears
- 11:42 Farmers’ fears about violent crime
- 11:39 Live coverage of second murder investigation following fatal...
- 11:35 BREAKING: 17 people dead after two girls blow themselves up in...
- 11:35 It’s a record - Horncastle RBL raises appeal cash
- 11:35 Cattle trough and dolly tubs stolen from West Rasen and Osgodby
- 11:34 Here comes the bride... soaking wet! Photographer holds incredible...
- 11:34 Uber driver clocks 'longest ride in history' after taking customer...
- 11:34 Fantasy holiday! Bachelor reject Kiki Morris flaunts her bronzed...
- 11:33 Wow! Giant Star Wars AT-ACT built by Lincolnshire inventor
- 11:31 Chelsea star offered mammoth contract to leave Stamford Bridge
- 11:31 Theo Walcott: This is why Arsenal are top of the table
- 11:30 Rent-a-Jew tells you all you need to know about Jews
- 11:29 Manchester City target £25m move for Tottenham star Danny Rose
- 11:29 Chelsea facing points deduction for part in bench-clearing bust-up...
- 11:29 Arsenal must 'smash their wage structure' to keep Alexis Sanchez...
- 11:27 Bolivia’s defence minister accuses Chapecoense plane crash pilot of...
- 11:26 England on the brink of humiliating fourth Test defeat after...
- 11:24 Social Superstore platform allows users to earn money by sharing goods
- 11:24 Diane Abbott predicts Labour will close gap in polls with Tories...