Sainsbury's explains changes to iconic Meal Deal - and Birmingham customers are still angry
When Sainsbury's changed its meal deal last month, customers were left angered and frustrated with the lack of choice.
Weeks later and people are still taking to social media on a daily basis to rant about the poor selection but Sainsbury's has remained steadfast in its response.
The Birmingham Mail has contacted the supermarket again to ask whether - with all this outpouring of anger - if it will decide to revert to its original £3 meal deal range and make customers happy again.
The changes the supermarket made has seen the range of sandwiches available reduced to just the most basic of... read more
- 17:50 Black death: Plague outbreak leaves 57 dead & hundreds infected as...
- 17:50 Snapchat’s new NBA foam finger feature trumps dancing hot dog
- 17:49 PICTURES: Strange red sun turns Banburyshire sky yellow
- 17:48 Police renew appeal over missing Stourbridge man after car found
- 17:48 Game of Thrones season 8 spoilers: Casting decision DESTROYS major...
- 17:47 Olympic champion Adam Peaty to race at Manchester Aquatics Centre
- 17:47 Manchester United player Ashley Young gives an update on his...
- 17:47 Woodplumpton A-team are Over Wyre District champions twice -over
- 17:45 Authorities were warned of dangers of road where tragic Meden Vale...
- 17:45 How do you solve a problem like debt? Your questions answered
- 17:45 Louth woman Reta celebrates her milestone 100th birthday
- 17:45 Protect your unborn baby this winter with a free flu jab
- 17:44 Mum woken up by sound of car crash rushes out and finds daughter dead
- 17:43 Sexual abuse victim of former Bishop of Chester speaks out
- 17:42 'Strong connections needed' says Cumbrian MP who narrowly retains...
- 17:42 Thugs target Barrow cars as tyres slashed on more than 10 vehicles...
- 17:42 Domino's pizza shop sex couple spared jail
- 17:41 Maribor vs Liverpool FC: All you need to know
- 17:41 Investigation launched into suspicious white powder found in Melbourne
- 17:41 Meet the Player: Ryan Goldston (Ruthin Town)
- 17:41 Police searching for missing Derby pensioner find body in River...
- 17:41 Man Booker Prize: Winner of £50,000 award to be announced
- 17:41 Man Utd eyeing £35.6m swoop for Espanyol left-back Aaron Martin -...
- 17:41 COLUMN: Why asking for ‘PP’ leaves me feeling flushed!
- 17:41 Bjork elaborates on sexual assault claim
- 17:40 Nando’s is getting rid of its original veggie patty and frankly, I...
- 17:40 Ex-Garstang Mayor's scouts HQ proposals scrapped
- 17:40 Garstang turns orange for third year running
- 17:39 Charter Fair returns to Ilkeston packed with family fun
- 17:39 Five out of seven puppies stolen from Derbyshire found