Sainsbury's explains changes to iconic Meal Deal - and Birmingham customers are still angry
When Sainsbury's changed its meal deal last month, customers were left angered and frustrated with the lack of choice.
Weeks later and people are still taking to social media on a daily basis to rant about the poor selection but Sainsbury's has remained steadfast in its response.
The Birmingham Mail has contacted the supermarket again to ask whether - with all this outpouring of anger - if it will decide to revert to its original £3 meal deal range and make customers happy again.
The changes the supermarket made has seen the range of sandwiches available reduced to just the most basic of... read more
- 06:59 Leader comment: The Scotsman finds Donald Trump’s perfect golf partner
- 06:58 Dad and daughter team up for 400km charity cycle challenge
- 06:58 South Shields teen to receive Duke of Edinburgh Award
- 06:58 Special celebration for heroic war veteran as he turns 100
- 06:58 Driver calls for end to pothole misery after having to replace...
- 06:57 Tetford volunteers show how to clean up
- 06:57 Education Column: Sheffield headteachers have got some tough...
- 06:54 Guest Column: Become a king or queen at the Old Hall
- 06:53 TWO former Chelsea stars on Roman Abramovich's director of football...
- 06:50 YEP's own Connie makes the news as she celebrates 100th birthday
- 06:47 Wayne Bell jailed for neo-Nazi group social media posts
- 06:48 ‘Too much TV’ linked to heart disease and cancer
- 06:47 Extinct butterfly to be reintroduced in England
- 06:48 Dementia patients’ medication prompts care plan concerns
- 06:47 High levels of screen time linked to cancer and heart disease
- 06:47 Sextortion: Big rise in victims with 'tens of thousands at risk'
- 06:47 PNE striker Callum Robinson’s Republic of Ireland boost
- 06:47 Big-punching Preston prospect Damian Chambers makes fast start to...
- 06:47 Preston's Wembley win the highlight of John Welsh's career
- 06:46 Thursday’s best TV: Humans; Million Pound Menu; Missions
- 06:46 In her bicentenary year, Victoria’s life becomes a ballet, with...
- 06:45 Unai Emery: Arsenal fans have their say on new Gunners coach –...
- 06:45 Liverpool chiefs 'targeting TWO English defenders' to boost Jurgen...
- 06:43 Two dead, 18 injured after train smashes into truck stopped on...
- 06:41 Hanging Heaton hit club record highest score in Ossett success
- 06:41 The Stratford-upon-Avon Street Marshals Scheme
- 06:40 Reboot, revive, repeat: has retromania really taken over TV?
- 06:39 Dales school bids to go it alone to secure ‘sustainable’ future
- 06:39 Grade discount plea for students from disadvantaged backgrounds
- 06:39 Evolution or sexism: Why are so many female bosses ‘queen bees’?