Ryanair to create new engineering roles at Glasgow Prestwick Airport as they announce 3500 new jobs
RYANAIR will create new engineering jobs at Glasgow Prestwick Airport as part of a major nationwide recruitment drive.
The budget airline will create more than 3500 new jobs next year, including pilots and cabin crew, as it plans to add 50 new aircraft to its fleet.
The Irish carrier said the major recruitment drive would see it take on 2000 new cabin crew, 1000 pilots and 250 aircraft engineers.
Ryanair remained tight-lipped on how many of the roles would be based in the UK, having warned in July that it would "pivot" growth away from UK airports after the Brexit vote and house... read more
- 10:05 Review - CAODS's opening night of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- 10:05 Man United boss Jose Mourinho highlights this player’s performance...
- 10:05 Shale gas supply chain events call
- 10:05 Former 19th century vicarage set to become sought after wedding venue
- 10:05 'Why would someone do something so spiteful?' - Beach hut collapses...
- 10:04 Motorway closed after car fire
- 10:02 How Sheffield allotment is growing connections with nature and the...
- 10:02 Education column: Most parents know less about school than what’s...
- 10:02 Barclays sets aside another £600m for PPI compensation claims
- 10:02 West Ham and Chelsea fan violence turns area into 'bomb site' and...
- 10:02 Australian magistrate tells Aboriginal teen to 'be like 50 Cent'
- 10:01 Bottles of water given to villagers hit by a burst main near Market...
- 10:01 Fewer EU nationals apply to study in Britain after Brexit vote
- 10:01 Turkey orders detention of dozens of pilots in coup investigation -...
- 09:59 Upset thief stole wine after death of friend
- 09:58 Children 'forced to sleep by roadside' after Calais Jungle...
- 09:58 FOOTBALL RUMOURS: Blanc wants United job, Allardyce for Wolves?...
- 09:57 Pensioner slasher back behind bars after going on run from jail
- 09:57 All you need to know about the new Royal Bank of Scotland £5 note
- 09:55 Demand for fibre helps BT meet forecasts, pension deficit widens
- 09:55 England beat USA to host rugby league World Cup in 2021
- 09:55 Manny Pacquiao steps up workout ahead of boxing return as...
- 09:55 Eurowings cancels hundreds of flights amid cabin crew strike
- 09:55 Leeds to lose star man in summer: Leicester scouted him in EFL Cup win
- 09:55 UK economic growth slows to 0.5% in third quarter
- 09:54 Final council votes in favour of Lincolnshire devolution
- 09:53 Cumbria warned to prepare for icy winter weather from next month
- 09:52 Gin prices will increase to painful levels if inflation rises 3%
- 09:50 Waiter knocks thumb off Roman sculpture at British Museum
- 09:50 Man charged with firearms offence after special police operation in...