Ryanair new hand luggage restrictions start next week: But what are the changes?
Ryanair passengers have often taken advantage of their cheap flights and alternative destinations on offer.
The low-cost airline has since announced new changes to their hand luggage policy, with some passengers taking suitcases that were too long onboard.
Passengers flying with the airline should take note of the changes taking place on January 15 to avoid being hit by additional charges.
But what are some of the new restrictions?
Ryanair passengers will no longer be able to put their second larger piece of hand luggage in the overhead lockers unless purchasing Priority Boarding.
This... read more
- 13:58 Alleged cannabis factory discovered in Hilton
- 13:57 Arsenal need Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Henrikh Mkhitaryan this...
- 13:57 Take five: The best places to celebrate Burns Night across Yorkshire
- 13:57 Finsbury Park: Man 'wanted to kill Muslims in van attack'
- 13:56 Sheffield shopper's fury as Henderson's Relish substituted with...
- 13:56 21st-century poetry with Andy Croft Words of resistance to the...
- 13:56 Real Madrid have contacted Chelsea star Thibaut Courtois TODAY...
- 13:55 Apple will cancel the iPhone X this summer due to disappointing...
- 13:55 What is Tom Brady’s net worth and when will the New England...
- 13:54 Northern Ireland boss Michael O'Neill rejects SFA's offer to become...
- 13:53 Six figure finance deal backed opening of Blackpool pub and micro...
- 13:53 Blackpool hospital fund launches networking event
- 13:52 Police issue crime prevention advice after spate of burglaries in...
- 13:52 Chester FC clash with Dover Athletic gets new date
- 13:52 Theresa May to host Burns Supper at Downing street
- 13:51 Caring Dee just loves being a ‘people person’
- 13:51 Thug attacked bar manager after she was refused a drink
- 13:51 Derbyshire police backing national campaign to help stamp out fraud
- 13:51 New appointment to look after student accommodation
- 13:51 Michael O’Neill turns down Scotland
- 13:51 Police issue crime prevention advice after spate of burglaries in...
- 13:50 Heart charity looking for help with world record bid
- 13:50 Major revamp planned for this Pride Park sports complex
- 13:50 Woman travels the world posting NAKED Instagram pictures for this...
- 13:50 Woman punched in face during handbag robbery
- 13:49 Walney wind farm set to become world's largest now able to generate...
- 13:49 More than 150 homes planned for former Arla dairy site in Ashby
- 13:48 Young's Seafood 'planning huge expansion in BIG opportunity China'
- 13:48 Investigation into fire in Blyth
- 13:48 Apple's always-on Homepod microphones can be MUTED to prevent the...