Ryan Giggs aims a dig at Manchester United FC boss Jose Mourinho over Wayne Rooney
Wayne Rooney has been left 'confused' by Jose Mourinho 's decision not to play him midfield for Manchester United according to club legend and former Welsh international Ryan Giggs .
Rooney was dropped to the substitutes bench for the second time in a month when England manager Gareth Southgate didn't include him in the side for the World Cup qualifier in Slovenia. Rooney is set to be a substitute yet again when United visit Anfield to play Liverpool in the Premier League on Monday report the Manchester Evening News .
Giggs was assistant to Louis van Gaal , who played Rooney in the number... read more
- 00:21 Star Wars favourite Ian McDiarmid to play Enoch Powell on stage in...
- 00:19 General election 2017: Labour leader a 'mugwump' says Johnson
- 00:17 What's behind Uber's success in Egypt?
- 00:15 Blood test to spot lung cancer relapse hailed as 'new hope'
- 00:12 US military bosses reveal radical plan to hack soldier's brains to...
- 00:12 'Pawternity' leave - firms with unusual staff benefits
- 00:12 The 'golden bloom' that could revolutionise the search for alien...
- 00:10 Trump's 'armada' within 'STRIKING DISTANCE’ of North Korea amid...
- 00:10 ‘No-answers May will bully weak to defend strong’
- 00:09 Political risk biggest concern for insurers globally - survey
- 00:09 Northants set sights on Royal London One-Day Cup glory
- 00:09 Ebook sales drop as readers favour non-fiction books
- 00:09 French voters in Scotland look on as election battle heats up
- 00:09 SFA says system to protect young footballers from abuse ‘ineffective’
- 00:08 Newcrest expects to hit low end of gold target after damage to...
- 00:07 French ‘evidence’ of Assad atrocity rejected by Russia
- 00:07 South Africa: Top communist launches stinging attack on Zuma
- 00:07 Kurdish rebel group calls for no-fly zone
- 00:07 MPs slam silence over British strike
- 00:07 Labour home building beats Tories by 50%
- 00:07 Unison health: No future for NHS under the Tories
- 00:05 TV drama and the weak pound set the scene for holidaymakers
- 00:05 Last night’s TV reviewed: An unsettling title deed
- 00:03 Chelsea’s blue period over after comfortable victory
- 00:03 This exuberant Twelfth Night in Manchester is definitely a go-to
- 00:03 An unavoidable question
- 00:03 Cricket: Graves hails new era as T20 comp is aprroved
- 00:03 Cricket: Ansari gives up cricket to pursue a law career
- 00:03 Prem clubs raided for £5m tax fraud
- 00:03 A 35-year assault on our wellbeing