Russian presidential vote: Navalny offices raided on day of protests
Police in Moscow have raided the offices of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny ahead of nationwide rallies supporting an election boycott.
Footage posted on Mr Navalny's official YouTube channel shows officers entering a studio and questioning staff.
Mr Navalny has called for demonstrations on Sunday against Russia's presidential election, which will be held on 18 March.
President Putin's most vocal critic is barred from standing in the election.
In some of the online footage, Russian police can be seen at the property of Mr Navalny's anti-corruption organisation in Moscow. In one... read more
- 13:55 Jo Cox's family vow to support shamed Brendan
- 13:55 Matt Jansen column
- 13:55 Nelson is Lancashire's fourth luckiest town
- 13:54 ‘Risk of significant snowfall’ for eastern England predicted by Met...
- 13:54 Mother of Baby P ‘asking for a hysterectomy to increase her chance...
- 13:54 Man who kept owl heads in jam jars fined
- 13:54 10 great things to do in Derbyshire this half term
- 13:53 YP Letters: Flawed arguments over compensation of Brexit trade loss
- 13:53 YP Letters: Heathrow PR overblows value of third runway
- 13:53 Disruption for trains through Preston over Easter Bank Holiday...
- 13:53 Students generosity helps Third World families
- 13:51 Colorado Girl Scouts are now allowed to sell their cookies in front...
- 13:52 Suspected drug dealer jumped in duck pond: Police chase in...
- 13:52 Warnings over Amazon toy after young girl ends up in hospital with...
- 13:51 Clitheroe is the unluckiest place in the UK
- 13:52 Institutional sex abuse survivors urged to come forward for inquiry
- 13:51 How do tuition fees in the UK compare to other countries?
- 13:51 10 great things to do in Derbyshire this half term
- 13:51 Clitheroe KFC temporary closure as chain runs out of chicken
- 13:51 Liam Payne, 24, reveals what he and Cheryl, 34, disagree over...
- 13:51 Cash Isa savings rates begin to tick up
- 13:51 The Great North Air Ambulance a step closer to finding a new base
- 13:51 Suspected drug dealer jumped in duck pond: Police chase in...
- 13:51 Stars of the future: The 50 most promising under-20 players in...
- 13:51 YP Letters: Dreading the closure of our local banks
- 13:51 KFC closures across Wigan borough - latest
- 13:49 NBA All-Star Weekend: Slam dunks, superheroes and a shaky anthem
- 13:47 Colorado Girl Scouts are now allowed to sell their cookies in front...
- 13:46 Revealed: The best Harrogate GP surgeries according to NHS rankings
- 13:46 Pete Wishart rules himself out of SNP’s deputy leader race