Russia says moves nuclear-capable missiles into Kaliningrad for drills
Russia has moved nuclear-capable Iskander-M missiles into the Kaliningrad region bordering Poland and Lithuania, the Defence Ministry said on Saturday, adding this was part of routine drills involving such missiles across its territory.
"These missile units have been deployed more than once (in the Kaliningrad region)... and will be deployed as part of military training of the Russian armed forces," ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said in a statement.
A U.S. intelligence official said on Friday that Russia had started moving the Iskander-Ms into its westernmost region in what... read more
- 13:34 Teacher denies PC after docking student mark for using non-gender...
- 13:34 CYCLONE DEBBIE: Deadly BULL SHARK found 12 miles inland in small...
- 13:32 Italian police arrest pro-Islamic State trio over suspected Venice...
- 13:32 Netanyahu set to approve first West Bank settlement for 20 years
- 13:32 Syrian rebels seize swathes of south as Islamic State retreats
- 13:32 ‘Super-fit’ gran develops life-threatening diabetes through love of...
- 13:32 Statins breakthrough: Cholesterol-lowering drugs 'could combat deep...
- 13:32 We need your nominations
- 13:32 Harry Potter festival plans 'blown out the water'
- 13:31 Coventry City twin backing brother Dion to help bring back the...
- 13:31 Neil Taylor facing extended ban after horror tackle on Seamus Coleman
- 13:31 Sing to the Swing
- 13:29 Win A Wedding: The Venue
- 13:29 Former Aston Villa midfielder Nobby Solano delighted after beating...
- 13:28 Stormzy is playing in Leicester next week – here's how you can get...
- 13:26 Chelsea attempted to sign Neymar by convincing him he could be...
- 13:26 Saving the Venezuelan Amazon: mega-nature reserve? Or mega-mining...
- 13:26 We need your nominations
- 13:26 Eden Hazard has major worry: This will affect Real Madrid move
- 13:25 SpaceX to launch first reused rocket, testing cost-cutting model
- 13:24 Woman arrested for being drunk and disorderly twice in two weeks
- 13:24 Nottingham Poetry Festival 2017 - all you need to know
- 13:23 A marathon challenge to raise cash for Hartlepool hospice
- 13:23 Music a mystery to apes left baffled by Bieber and Beethoven
- 13:22 Referee speaks out following attack
- 13:22 Sing to the Swing
- 13:22 School governor jailed after being caught with 4,000 indecent...
- 13:21 Brexit: What is the great repeal bill?
- 13:21 Northants add Taylor and Sales to coaching staff
- 13:21 Rolls-Royce unveils nine Wraiths 'Inspired by British Music'