Russia's Budushchee financial group plans IPO in Oct-Nov
Oct 14 Russian financial group Budushchee plans an initial public offering on the Moscow Exchange in October-November and intends to sell at least 15 percent of its shares, the company said on Friday.
Budushchee is controlled by Boris Mints' O1 Group.
A source close to the deal said Budushchee could raise around 10 billion roubles ($160.7 million) from the IPO and that pricing was expected on Oct. 28. ($1 = 62.2255 roubles) (Reporting by Oksana Kobzeva and Olga Popova; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Alexander Winning)
- 13:05 WATCH: Terrifying moment biker reaches 170mph just before his...
- 13:05 ANOTHER major retailer BANS selling of 'fully-loaded' Kodi boxes in...
- 13:05 Could this explain the link between air pollution and heart...
- 13:05 When is the next episode of Little Boy Blue on ITV?
- 13:05 St Joseph's College in Trent Vale asks parents for £60-a-term...
- 13:05 Police name man found dead in field off St Andrew's Drive, Kidsgrove
- 13:05 Watch: Horror moment Ford Ka with NO DRIVER rolls across motorway
- 13:05 PMQs: May and Corbyn set out election 'choices'
- 13:05 Wolves 0 Huddersfield 1: Izzy shows way to goal as Wolves lack a...
- 13:05 Detectives promise more carjacking arrests after three schoolboys...
- 13:05 West Brom: Clearing up myths about European qualification
- 13:05 Aston Villa defender Neil Taylor handed ban by FIFA
- 13:05 Fifth Indiana Jones film moved to 2020
- 13:04 McDonald's to trial home delivery service in the UK
- 13:04 Edinburgh entrepreneur aims to shake up public wifi
- 13:04 Emmerdale spoiler: Will Emma Barton KILL Moira after a huge fall out?
- 13:04 Brazilian goalkeeper who murdered his girlfriend and fed her to his...
- 13:03 Who is standing for election in Retford West division?
- 13:02 He's lucky it's not the Terminator! Drunk man who 'knocked over...
- 13:01 New pictures show inside the Toys R Us store opening in Highcross...
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Worksop South division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Worksop West division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Blyth and Harworth division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Misterton division?
- 13:00 Neil Taylor ban: Wales star handed two-match suspension for Seamus...
- 13:00 Man United injury news: These players will miss Manchester derby
- 12:59 Hungarian opposition struggles to build on anti-Orban sentiment
- 12:59 'Compassionate' people wanted for 40 care jobs to help people get...
- 12:59 Syrian refugees must buy travel papers - from Assad
- 12:58 Making efforts to break down the stigma around mental health means...