Russia completes delivery of S-300 air defence missiles to Iran - RIA
Russia has completed the delivery of S-300 air defence missile systems to Iran, RIA news agency quoted Russia's state arms export agency as saying on Thursday.
Russia's agreement to provide Iran with S-300 has sparked concern in Israel. Moscow cancelled the contract to deliver S-300s to Iran in 2010 under pressure from the West.
Russian President Vladimir Putin lifted that self-imposed ban in April 2016, following an interim agreement that paved the way for last year's full nuclear deal.
Russia delivered the first parts of S-300, the missile tubes and radar equipment, to Iran in April... read more
- 10:37 Video: loft converted to football shrine voted Britain's best man cave
- 10:37 'Smacking makes children more badly behaved'
- 10:37 Seven facts to know for International Men’s Day
- 10:37 Study reveals the uni courses that’ll make you rich - and those...
- 10:37 Hulk reveals Premier League offer after talking up Arsenal transfer
- 10:37 Poll: Where will Sunderland finish this season with Chris Coleman...
- 10:36 Photo firm closes after 63 years
- 10:36 'Smacking makes children more badly behaved'
- 10:34 Six men who could replace Chris Coleman as Wales manager
- 10:34 Last night's North Wales football results and rest of the weekend...
- 10:34 Ashby pervert admits trying to meet underage girl for sex in Hilton
- 10:33 Amir Khan calls public spat with wife Faryal Makhdoom ’embarrassing’
- 10:31 North Wales restaurant review: Upstairs at The Gresham, Llandudno
- 10:31 Blabbing secrets by accident
- 10:30 Councillor slams constitution proposal
- 10:30 Everything you need to know about Fulham v Derby County; team news,...
- 10:29 Girls complete bungee jump
- 10:29 Councillor slams constitution proposal
- 10:28 The Nostalgia Column with Margaret Watson
- 10:27 Police gearing up for the arrival of Millwall fans ahead of today's...
- 10:27 Lowlife thieves steal charity cash from mum of young Down's...
- 10:25 In demand guitarist John Smith set for festival date
- 10:21 Appeal to find calendar snaps
- 10:20 Grandad’s shop at the Spot sold everything from shoes to shovels
- 10:18 Livingston head coach David Hopkin knows his team can't take...
- 10:18 More than £4000 raised for charity in memory of Barrow rugby star
- 10:17 BBC Children in Need agree funding for deaf children for another...
- 10:16 WEEKEND WEB: Free Press nostalgia from 2011
- 10:16 Man punched confused pensioner unconscious after mistaking him for...
- 10:15 WEATHER: Cloudy day with patchy rain for Derbyshire