Russell Brand admits stealing cash as a postman and Royal Mail are not happy
RUSSELL Brand has admitted he stole money from people's letters when he was a postman.
Brand explained that the cash was used to buy drugs.
The British comedian worked for the Royal Mail when he was younger and reveals he only wanted the job because he thought it could boost his chances of having sex.
Brand made the shocking confession on The Jonathan Ross Show but followed it up quickly by saying he feels guilty for stealing money to feed his drug habit.
Mike Marsland/WireImage The former addict said: “I should not have stolen those things. I feel bad about it now.”
Brand, 41, managed just... read more
- 11:53 Book review: Umbrellas of Edinburgh, eds. Russell Jones and Claire...
- 11:53 Book review: Freud - In His Time And Ours, by Élisabeth Roudinesco
- 11:53 Police chief who bared her breast in drunken tirade set to learn...
- 11:53 CCTV appeal following Cumbria nightclub assault
- 11:53 Arsene Wenger: My thoughts on Alexis Sanchez's £400k-a-week move...
- 11:52 Sunderland striker Jermain Defoe loves scoring goals but also loves...
- 11:52 Karim Benzema still wears the strikers' crown at Real Madrid......
- 11:52 Europa League is not a hindrance… Manchester United, Southampton...
- 11:52 Allestree schoolboy left 'freezing' on playground waiting TWO HOURS...
- 11:51 IN PICTURES: Dramatic pictures from yesterday's salvage yard blaze...
- 11:51 Joe Cole: This Arsenal star could win the Ballon d’Or
- 11:51 Arsenal star to have late fitness test ahead of Stoke clash on...
- 11:51 Leonardo DiCaprio meets Donald Trump to discuss climate change
- 11:51 When is Alex Jones from The One Show having her baby?
- 11:51 Cumbria's winter deaths shock
- 11:51 Mamas & Papas recalls child car seats over fears crash could cause...
- 11:49 Hacker who stole film scripts jailed for five years
- 11:49 Health Lottery raising funds for good causes in North Yorkshire
- 11:48 UK and six other nations face legal action over Volkswagen emissions
- 11:48 Danish coastguard urged by MP to shoot illegal migrants if they try...
- 11:47 Health Lottery raising funds for good causes in North Yorkshire
- 11:47 Steven Gerrard singles out Arsenal star for special praise: He's huge
- 11:46 Hartlepool steelworkers left out of new Tata commitments - but...
- 11:46 Giraffes face extinction as population plummets by 40%
- 11:46 Police appeal for help to find missing man
- 11:44 New Lidl opens in Lincolnshire - and has bargains up for grabs!
- 11:44 Dope smoking on the rise among the over-50s
- 11:43 VENEXIT - Italian region makes bid for independence from Rome
- 11:43 Thug kicks woman down FLIGHT OF STAIRS in Berlin metro station in...
- 11:43 Surgeon eats dinner with cotton buds to improve surgical dexterity