Rumour: West Brom trialist set to sign for new club
Former West Bromwich Albion trailist Marouane Chamakh looks set to become one of Cardiff City new manager Neil Warnock's first signings.
TEAMTalk report that the ex-Arsenal striker, who has been without a club since being released by Crystal Palace in the summer, is expected to join Sol Bamba as new arrivals at the struggling Bluebirds.
Chamakh was brought in for a trial with Albion earlier this summer after the Baggies failed to plug gaps up top during the transfer window.
Read More West Brom tried to sign me this summer, says Championship defender
He featured in the 1-0 friendly win over... read more
- 07:57 13 Premier League players who could miss the start of the season...
- 07:57 RISE AND SHINE: Latest travel news, weather and fun features
- 07:56 East Neuk’s De Profundis digs deep to celebrate the mining heritage...
- 07:56 Kylian Mbappe to Arsenal: Exodus to help fund move with striker...
- 07:56 Terminally ill South Shore woman dies after dream wedding
- 07:56 Man left with serious injuries after alleged assault at Staveley pub
- 07:56 RISE AND SHINE: Latest travel news, weather and fun features
- 07:55 Watchdog clamps down on online gambling
- 07:55 Pupils scoop silver at Gardener’s World
- 07:55 Radio station to host hospice charity’s business club
- 07:55 Martin Flanagan: Chancellor tries to ease Brexit concerns
- 07:53 Germans' purchasing power grows at slowest pace in more than three...
- 07:53 Video: Johnny Depp jokes about Donald Trump assassination
- 07:53 Tiemoue Bakayoko to Chelsea: Details include five-year deal and...
- 07:53 Safety concerns as Carlisle road cracks in heat
- 07:52 Tamworth FC: Time running out for early-bird offer
- 07:52 Tamworth FC's Louis is raring to go after his injury hell
- 07:52 Funding pot of up to £5,000 open for youth groups in South Holland...
- 07:52 British and Irish Lions can end New Zealand's unbeaten run at Eden...
- 07:51 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 23
- 07:51 Premier League transfer gossip: Arsenal lead race for Kylian...
- 07:49 GCSE students shine at ArtWaves
- 07:49 Terrifying armed robbers traumatised family after they were held at...
- 07:48 Headbutt attack inside Notts pub caught on video
- 07:48 Disruption to Nottingham tram services due to tram failure
- 07:48 Trespassers on the tracks delay Nottingham trains
- 07:47 Manchester United’s Matteo Darmian calls Jose Mourinho to force...
- 07:47 VIDEO: Talented 14-year-old singer from Rippingale will appear on...
- 07:47 Trojans bid for hat-trick of Heavy Woollen Cup victories
- 07:46 Guest column: Grenfell Tower tragedy shows why cuts to emergency...