Rugby: East Kilbride surrender winning start with Kilmarnock draw
Kilmarnock...12 East Kilbride...12
EAST KILBRIDE surrendered their 100 per cent record on Saturday with a draw at Kilmarnock.
Not for the first time this season, Allan Glens a fortnight back particularly springing to mind, East Kilbride were second best throughout this contest.
And, despite scoring two tries to nil with Green and Jordan going over, they can consider themselves fortunate to head back up the A77 still unbeaten.
Coach Fraser Watt continued with his commendable plan to rotate the squad and keep everyone fresh.
Players, and many spectators, may not like it but Watt is clearly... read more
- 10:09 FEATURE: Case studies of exotic pets rescued by Ark Wildlife Park
- 10:09 Donna Nook seal count begins to drop as they make their way back to...
- 10:05 WhatsApp will soon stop working on millions of phones, is yours one...
- 10:05 We're Going on a Bear Hunt will be on Channel 4 this Christmas
- 10:05 Stoke City 2, Burnley 0: Player ratings from tasty win over Clarets
- 10:05 LIVE: A50 Waterloo Road closed in both directions after three...
- 10:05 Eden Hazard reveals the ‘big change’ that Diego Costa has made at...
- 10:04 School playground to be transformed after winning Lottery bid
- 10:03 Update: Horses loose on the A17 at Heckington - owner is found
- 09:59 Missing 'high risk' 13-year-old girl found after helicopter search
- 09:58 Witnesses sought after 'deliberate' Ribchester barn fire
- 09:56 General Tso's Chicken creator dies in Taiwan aged 98
- 09:56 Apple admits self-driving car plans
- 09:54 France's Left starts fightback after Hollande bows out of...
- 09:51 Hull City news and rumours LIVE: Tigers ready for Middlesbrough...
- 09:51 Man awaiting sentence after pinning partner against wall
- 09:48 Female suicide bomber uses children as decoy before blowing herself up
- 09:45 Missing out on West Ham tie in FA Cup was the biggest regret of my...
- 09:44 Hospital theft sparks police probe
- 09:43 Part of Carlisle on lockdown following incident
- 09:43 Manhunt continues in Carlisle following armed police incident
- 09:43 Bedroom fire in west Cumbria
- 09:41 Killer drivers could be jailed for life under new proposals
- 09:40 Stranger attack ‘left man with serious facial injuries’
- 09:40 Record 1,378 Christmas trees at Melton Mowbray festival
- 09:40 Dangerous drivers who kill could face life in prison
- 09:37 Analysis: Holyrood will not win veto in complex Brexit contest
- 09:36 Police appeal for information over fail to stop in Windermere
- 09:36 Barrow firm retains place in league table of fastest-growing companies
- 09:36 Walney School teacher surprised with Bouquet of the Week from star...