Rubicon sparkling mango recall due to fermentation in bottles
A soft drink manufacturer is asking customers to return bottles of its sparkling mango drink - because of fermentation in the bottle.
A G Barr plc is recalling four batches of its Rubicon Sparkling Mango two litre soft drink on a precautionary basis because yeast fermentation has occurred in some bottles.
This may cause the bottle to burst.
If drunk, whilst the liquid may be unpleasant in taste or odour, it is not harmful to health.
The withdrawal is limited to four batches of product and can be identified by the following codes visible on the neck of the bottle :
Feb 2017 6149
Feb 2017... read more
- 12:14 Work to start on repairing damaged M180 bridge
- 12:14 National mortality statistics at health trust pubclished
- 12:14 Pub's £130,000 beer garden will have to be taken down
- 12:13 CANTEEN is back - here's a peek of the incredible street food on...
- 12:13 Chester young people facing disadvantage to be mentored by world...
- 12:13 Stephanie Davis vows to ‘keep going strong’ with son Caben-Albi as...
- 12:12 Train delays in Lincoln, Grantham and Skegness after power cut
- 12:12 Charities join together to win the public's support
- 12:12 Top boxers aid Blackpool man’s specialist underpants firm
- 12:12 Awards success for VetPlus
- 12:12 Barry Meyers to rejoin JPMorgan after almost two years at Barclays
- 12:11 Have your say: Harrogate planning fees to rise in reform of system
- 12:11 Are Dave King and Rangers finally moving in the right direction? -...
- 12:11 Have your say on plans to replace historic Hartlepool statue
- 12:10 Loro Piana: A rare kind of luxury
- 12:10 Man receives postcard in the mail 40 years after it was sent
- 12:10 The dawn of DHELA
- 12:10 Aerial images show moment Khalid Masood was shot after London...
- 12:08 Chelsea target offers huge transfer update: He wants to play in the...
- 12:08 £10,000 reward to help find stolen jewellery from Burton Green
- 12:08 Trump administration approves Keystone XL pipeline
- 12:08 Swifts to fly high with council help
- 12:08 Meet Lois’s new running partner that has helped her train for a...
- 12:08 Sunderland legend Kevin Phillips unveiled as first star ambassador...
- 12:08 Coronation Street Insider: Sinead suffers heartbreaking miscarriage
- 12:08 Driver who sped through Antwerp shoppers faces terrorism charges
- 12:07 Deadline for voter registration is near for Deepings and Bourne
- 12:07 Bourne woman seriously injured in A15 crash
- 12:06 Europe's financial lifeline from London in doubt
- 12:06 Police search London terrorist attacker’s mum’s house