Rubicon sparkling mango recall due to fermentation in bottles
A soft drink manufacturer is asking customers to return bottles of its sparkling mango drink - because of fermentation in the bottle.
A G Barr plc is recalling four batches of its Rubicon Sparkling Mango two litre soft drink on a precautionary basis because yeast fermentation has occurred in some bottles.
This may cause the bottle to burst.
If drunk, whilst the liquid may be unpleasant in taste or odour, it is not harmful to health.
The withdrawal is limited to four batches of product and can be identified by the following codes visible on the neck of the bottle :
Feb 2017 6149
Feb 2017... read more
- 08:35 Where is BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend 2017 being held?
- 08:35 Hull City news and rumours LIVE - Ryan Mason updates and Tigers...
- 08:35 Aston Villa: Tony Xia brilliantly trolls transfer-hungry fans
- 08:34 Father pictured risking child’s life by walking on frozen lake
- 08:33 DR MAX THE MIND DOCTOR: Why anorexia has no respect for age
- 08:33 HEALTH NOTES: I'm knocked out by boxercise, says Julia Bradbury
- 08:33 Poulton couple saved from 'nasty and toxic' blaze by fire doors
- 08:33 E-cigarettes are getting non-smoking teens hooked on nicotine:...
- 08:32 Super snowdrop show
- 08:32 Record-breaking year for outlet
- 08:31 On the move: Latest appointments and promotions
- 08:31 ‘The world is watching’ US spies claim Trump’s ties to Russia could...
- 08:30 Pundit: This is impressing me most about Chelsea under Antonio Conte
- 08:30 European shares weighed down by banks, Essentra warning; Generali...
- 08:30 Australia police probe firearms death during making of hip hop video
- 08:30 Woman, 93, died after choking on her lunch despite efforts of care...
- 08:30 Watch as emotional crowd sees mum have head shaved for cancer charity
- 08:27 Parking on Barrow Island: Is it a problem?
- 08:27 Man jailed after breaching restraining order in Barrow four times
- 08:28 Sunderland and Newcastle United fans come together to support brave...
- 08:27 Wardens called in to Ulverston to catch dog poo criminals in the act
- 08:28 Missing South Yorkshire teenager found safe and well
- 08:27 'Supply drugs and we will catch you'
- 08:27 Council tax bills in South Lakeland set to increase by £5
- 08:27 Dalton pupils nearing fundraising total to pay for once in a...
- 08:27 PM faces increasing demand for answers over failed Trident test
- 08:27 Barrow MP visits front line NHS staff battling the ongoing winter...
- 08:27 Air ambulance lands at Matlock Town FC after supporter collapsed
- 08:27 Fried foods such as chips and crisps could increase cancer risk,...
- 08:27 Freezing fog sets in as Lincolnshire prepares for cold week