Ronald Koeman has remastered the Everton defence with high work rate, says flying full-back Seamus Coleman
Everton have improved defensively this season because new manager Ronald Koeman has put more emphasis on a high work rate and greater solidity, according to right back Seamus Coleman.
Former manager Roberto Martinez played a more attacking style of football but under Koeman Everton have lost only one of their first seven Premier League games of the season to climb to fifth in the table.
'It's difficult doing these interviews because it looks as though you are hammering the old regime and that's not the case,' Coleman told reporters.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Enner Valencia breaks his... read more
- 11:02 Wigan neighbours scoop £60,000 on postcode lottery
- 11:02 Doncaster communities gear up for Yorkshire cycle fest
- 11:01 New build homes can save Doncaster homeowners £629 per year on...
- 11:01 NHS Tayside crisis: leadership set-up is ‘high risk’
- 11:00 Leader pays tribute after death of Lichfield councillor
- 11:00 Loyal Paul rewarded for two decades of service
- 11:00 SPECIAL REPORT: Cash-strapped Northamptonshire County Council paid...
- 11:00 Have your say on the future of Northamptonshire's children's centre...
- 10:59 Temperatures could reach 28C in parts of UK
- 10:58 Countdown on for big St George’s Day bash in Lytham
- 10:58 A Word In Your Ear - April 19, 2018
- 10:58 Rugby league finally has a national women’s competition to celebrate
- 10:58 The Thing Is with Steve Canavan
- 10:58 How to succeed at work, according to Elon Musk: Billionaire reveals...
- 10:58 Terrifying moment gangster blasts a sawn-off shotgun at a house in...
- 10:58 Liverpool expected XI: Jurgen Klopp to make changes to his 4-3-3 to...
- 10:57 Gwyneth Paltrow swaps engagement ring for band engraved with Brad...
- 10:56 Police appeal after two burglaries in Horncastle area
- 10:56 Coventry City find site for new training ground - but it's still a...
- 10:56 Anger over rail delays lead to calls for clarity as bosses slam...
- 10:56 Grantham car racing club seeks fresh farmland race track
- 10:56 Four SKDC bosses earn more than £100,000
- 10:55 Buchanan calls for repeat of title-winning spirit, and says ‘this...
- 10:55 Ikea's TaskRabbit app back online after data breach
- 10:55 TalkTalk and Vodafone top complaints chart again
- 10:55 Tradesman appeals for £5k of power tools stolen from locked van in...
- 10:54 Eden Project plans for Morecambe dome site
- 10:54 Anger over rail delays lead to calls for clarity as bosses slam...
- 10:54 Police to investigate Dale Winton’s ‘unexplained’ death
- 10:54 New build homes can save Doncaster homeowners £629 per year on...