Roles reversed in Leeds United’s trip to Derby
0 Have your say After going into the international break in good form Leeds United boss Garry Monk now has to make sure his team comes out of it in equally positive fashion with another six games ahead in the next three weeks.
Monk will know the importance of making sure the players guard against any complacency as fortunes can change quickly in the EFL Championship as the Whites have already shown this season.
With games set to come thick and fast again it does not take much to blow a team off course, but after five wins in their last six games United look to be heading in the right... read more
- 00:22 Business groups write to PM urging Heathrow expansion
- 00:15 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:10 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp criticises Loris Karius for mistakes...
- 00:05 London to introduce contactless payment scheme for buskers
- 00:03 Barnaby Joyce and Vikki Campion reportedly sell story to Channel...
- 00:03 Liverpool comes together for the Champions League final but cup is...
- 00:01 Why cleaner seas can be bad news for birds
- 00:00 IPL final betting preview as Chennai Super Kings face...
- 23:54 Biggest Weekend shows the power of a singalong
- 23:53 Alan Bean, moon-walking astronaut and artist, dies aged 86
- 23:49 Joy for Canadian bagpiper charged over Sgian Dubh in sock
- 23:46 Auld Reekie ‘too posh’ for Old Kent Road
- 23:38 In search of lost manuscripts: essays reveal Proust’s love of...
- 23:36 Ukraine violence shows RT is dangerous, says SNP’s McDonald
- 23:36 Scottish Labour group backs vote on final Brexit deal
- 23:36 Alastair Ross: Seize the chance to save young drivers
- 23:36 Euan McColm: SNP reality check’s a great case for devolution
- 23:36 Independence blueprint ‘a hard sell’ warn radicals for Yes
- 23:32 Man charged with murder after death of Sheffield teenager
- 23:31 Charlatans threaten stem cell research with unproven cures, say...
- 23:28 Mohamed Salah given major boost with X-ray results on shoulder injury
- 23:26 Insight: What tips men over the edge of despair
- 23:22 Review: Isuzu D-Max Blade Double Cab Blade
- 23:20 Leader: Free prescriptions help better off at NHS expense
- 23:18 Dani Garavelli: Tragic legacy drags Ireland into modern world
- 23:17 ‘Scientific research’ behind launch of first Scottish Dry gin
- 23:15 A bitter pill: free paracetamol bill reaches £57m
- 23:11 92-year-old told to tear down beloved rose bushes for encroaching...
- 23:09 Seven tips to help you find your way through the mortgage maze
- 23:04 Why Liverpool should still feel proud despite Champions League...