Rodent lands on woman’s head in restaurant
Waiter, waiter, there’s a rat in my soup…?!
A rodent believed to have been a live rat fell from the ceiling and landed on a woman’s head as she dined at a fancy London restaurant.
The animal, only a baby at three inches long, was killed on impact when it hit the woman and bounced on to the table at expensive Smiths of Smithfield where the woman was eating with a group of friends.
Obviously horrified by what happened, their party started protesting at what had happened, alerting staff to the unwelcome garnish to their food.
16 one pot dinners for vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters to make... read more
- 10:18 Real Madrid have launched 'Operation David de Gea’… so is this the...
- 10:18 Tour de Yorkshire: Day Two live blog
- 10:18 Barcelona and Espanyol's derby showdown has more bad blood than...
- 10:18 Gillingham suspend striker Donnelly ahead of crucial Cobblers clash
- 10:17 Traffic and travel for Leicestershire - updates
- 10:17 Vaisakhi parade: Biggest Sikh event of the year to bring thousands...
- 10:17 Live updates as police 'incident' on Humber Bridge causes traffic...
- 10:16 Transfer News: Man United's £40m talks, Chelsea stars' meeting,...
- 10:16 May Day bank holiday misery for Furness train travellers this weekend
- 10:16 Tour de Yorkshire: Day Two live blog
- 10:15 Notorious Afghan warlord calls for peace in first public speech
- 10:15 Tony Ferguson: Nate Diaz, you're f**king scared homie
- 10:15 Victims of sick surgeon who butchered women’s breasts to...
- 10:15 Tour de Yorkshire Day 1: Thrills and spills at the seaside
- 10:13 Is this the new Celtic top? Hoops fans LOVE potential home kit for...
- 10:11 Let’s be honest, bank holidays are actually really stressful
- 10:11 Bank holiday misery for drivers as A1 is closed
- 10:11 Volunteers who give their all to help the Burton community are...
- 10:11 Burton toy shop 'in a spin' over popular new craze fidget spinners...
- 10:09 Very successful sale reels in customers at Ryedale Auctioneers
- 10:09 Tour de Yorkshire: Day Two live blog
- 10:09 North Koreans hoping to defect warned Kim Jong-un will make it even...
- 10:09 Wallasey Tunnel SHUT after "police incident" sparking traffic chaos
- 10:08 Founder of major Birmingham tourist attraction shocked by sudden...
- 10:06 Incredible Edible: Going ‘edimental’ along the canal
- 10:06 "Has there been a mistake?" Missing Corrie McKeague's mum fears...
- 10:06 YOUR VIEW: Letter was about representation in Lincoln
- 10:05 Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson miss cut in Zurich Classic of New...
- 10:05 Break a leg: David Tennant and others on the night before the big day
- 10:04 Turkey blocks access to Wikipedia website: monitoring group