Rock legend Tom Petty died of accidental drug overdose, family reveal



Iconic rock frontman Tom Petty died from an accidental drug overdose after taking "a variety of medications" according to his family.
The singer and songwriter suffered cardiac arrest and died on October 2, aged 66, after suffering from a number of ailments including a fractured hip.
His widow Dana and eldest daughter Adria posted a statement on the Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Facebook page revealing the cause of death after a meeting with the Medical Examiner on Friday.
The coroner's office attributed his death to a "mixed toxicity" of fentanyl, oxycodone, generic... read more

 
20 January 2018 in Showbiz, Views: 42
Source: Daily Record
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31