Robert Snodgrass relishing first appearance for Scotland at Hampden Park in three years
Robert Snodgrass cannot wait to show Scotland fans how much progress he has made as he prepares to make his first Hampden appearance for almost three years.
Snodgrass missed the entire Euro 2016 campaign after dislocating a kneecap on his Hull debut but he started making up for lost time with a hat-trick in the opening World Cup qualifying game against Malta.
Now the 29-year-old is looking to continue his return to normality when he lines up against Lithuania on Saturday night in his first game at the national stadium since a goalless draw with the United States in November 2013.
RELATED... read more
- 17:03 Coastguard warning over 'wave dodgers'
- 17:02 Car damaged in ‘revenge attack’
- 17:02 Hearts picked the wrong guy and Ian Cathro must go – Hotline
- 17:01 Everton to lose winger Yannick Bolasie for the rest of the year
- 17:01 Chelsea make Frank Lampard announcement ahead of Swansea clash
- 17:01 Arsenal legend Martin Keown wants to see more from Shkodran Mustafi
- 17:00 East Barkwith postmaster and Rasen MP promote services
- 16:59 Live electricity cable brought down in Rhosgadfan leaving 30 homes...
- 16:57 Paul Merson: This is how Swansea will try and stop Chelsea... but...
- 16:57 Chelsea v Swansea TV channel, kick-off time, odds and recent meetings
- 16:56 County website is attracting the hits
- 16:56 Images of on-the-run killer Shaun Walmsley's escape released
- 16:56 MP scores concession on shared data
- 16:56 Coventry City Digest: Former Sky Blues boss Steven Pressley sacked...
- 16:56 Hull KR chairman Neil Hudgell blasts Salford and Marwan Koukash...
- 16:55 Skilled pilots tackle extreme Storm Doris winds to land plane at...
- 16:54 Your car could become your personal assistant - and know if you've...
- 16:53 The view from different sides of the fence in Spalding’s Pennygate
- 16:53 Watch: Vans crushed by fallen trees in Newhall as Storm Doris...
- 16:53 Is this the clue Man Utd are selling Wayne Rooney? Club shop...
- 16:53 Crackdown on abandoned vehicles in Northumberland
- 16:52 Plane crash lands off runway during Storm Doris
- 16:52 Trump tells CEOs he plans to bring back millions of jobs
- 16:52 Isco would be welcome at Barcelona, admits Jordi Alba
- 16:52 Six of the most iconic gigs at King Tut’s in Glasgow
- 16:51 Crackdown on abandoned vehicles in Northumberland
- 16:51 Tributes to motorcyclist who died after crash in Bottesford
- 16:50 ‘Almost daily’ burglaries in Daventry district lead to warnings...
- 16:50 Transport Secretary says Japan should order Derby-built Bombardier...
- 16:50 Parliament Matters: The issues you want Westminster to deal with