Robbie Williams is 'banned from performing in Russia for mocking the country in new music video'
ROBBIE Williams has reportedly been banned from performing in Russia after releasing a controversial new music video.
The former Take That star , who has dropped the promo to his track Party Like A Russian, seemingly mocked the country by posing like an oligarch and singing about a man who 'alleviates the cash from a whole entire nation'.
Angered fans have accused him of having a pop at president Vladimir Putin, which he denies, and state media have reported he will not be allowed to take to the stage in Russia as a result, according to the Daily Star newspaper.
The tabloid Life also... read more
- 13:49 Kate Bliss and Lars Tharp coming to Etwall to value your treasures...
- 13:48 Huge blue ‘mutant fish’ filmed swimming around lake
- 13:48 Crash drink-driver fell over after she arrived at care home to...
- 13:48 This is the first coffee shop chain to ban all disposable cups
- 13:48 Main Nuneaton road closed after collision involving police car
- 13:48 Fly-tippers fined more than £2,200 after dumping waste across...
- 13:48 RESCUE ME: Can you give poor Elsa a new home?
- 13:47 Another case of Alabama Rot reported in Warwickshire
- 13:47 Ronny Jackson, Trump's pick for veterans affairs jobs, faces...
- 13:47 Concerns aired but hope Banbury surgery will not close after meeting
- 13:47 Facebook in 'PR crisis mode' over Cambridge Analytica scandal
- 13:47 CCTV image released after Shipston burglary
- 13:47 Roger Ratcliffe: How a walking festival in the Yorkshire Dales...
- 13:47 Licence to blog: Will 'Swahili WikiLeaks' have to close?
- 13:46 Final turbines installed as Walney wind farm prepares to meet demand
- 13:46 Crash drink-driver fell over after she arrived at care home to...
- 13:45 Question Time to visit Kettering
- 13:43 'In the naughty chair' Stoke City's Saido Berahino in the words of...
- 13:43 Cheeky guide dog keeps taking owner to pet store for treats
- 13:43 Fundraiser for Masterchef contestant who died in London Marathon...
- 13:42 UKIP says party is ‘not dead’ in Sunderland
- 13:41 Burglars cut through shutter to steal from Harrogate town centre shop
- 13:39 All creatures great and small are blessed at church service
- 13:39 Crash drink-driver fell over after she arrived at care home to...
- 13:39 Burglars cut through shutter to steal from Harrogate town centre shop
- 13:39 ‘Rich kid’ who swapped life with ‘skint’ family for TV show...
- 13:38 Sunderland’s Liebherr plant reveals how it’s preparing for Brexit
- 13:37 Child mauled in dog attack in Nuneaton
- 13:36 Where are you on the UK fat scale?
- 13:35 Hundreds of assaults on West Midlands Ambulance staff last year