Rob Howley: I want Wales players to express themselves against South Africa
Sam Warburton, who picked up a shoulder injury in training, is replaced by Justin Tipuric in one of 10 changes to the side that struggled to a 33-30 triumph over Japan.
Jamie Roberts and Warburton crashed over for tries as a result of well-timed offloads against the Brave Blossoms but two loose passes allowed Japan to stay in the game.
Wales turned the ball over 18 times last weekend at the Principality Stadium.
But Howley has given his men license to express themselves against a Springboks side reeling from their first defeat to Italy last time out.
He said: "I wouldn't stop the... read more
- 08:11 UFC want half of Conor McGregor's purse if he fights Floyd...
- 08:10 Exclusive: Ed Sheeran moved to tears by Liberia trip
- 08:10 Mel B timed her divorce to Stephen Belafonte so she could hang onto...
- 08:10 Stephanie Davis shares very intimate photo of the moment baby son...
- 08:10 Live updates: Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood unmasked as...
- 08:09 Guest column: Shale gas application was a complex call for everyone
- 08:08 Premier League stats: Top passers this season revealed with one...
- 08:08 Lewis Hamilton makes statement about world title in Australian...
- 08:07 A590 closed at Lindal tonight 8pm-6am but road fully reopens...
- 08:07 Former Cumbria chief constable to lead response to Westminster...
- 08:07 Green light for measures aimed at cutting Cartmel congestion
- 08:07 Inspectors visit Dalton zoo ahead of fresh licence application
- 08:07 Young Barrow woman's life cut short after battle with addiction
- 08:07 Hundreds turn out to say goodbye to Sunderland dad Lee Downey
- 08:07 Alliance Trust Savings returns to full-year profit
- 08:06 Author Bill Bryson names St Andrew’s Church in Whissendine as one...
- 08:06 Roosting pigeons leave St Mary’s Church in Stamford with £30,000...
- 08:06 Villages such as Measham to become 'meat in noisy sandwich' over...
- 08:06 Campaigners hit out at Florida Farm decision
- 08:06 Bank branch to close its doors in September
- 08:06 Number of child sex offences recorded in Derbyshire drops
- 08:05 ‘I’m not going to retire’ says Hartlepool TV star Jeff Stelling
- 08:05 Plans for 30 homes in village near Shrewsbury submitted
- 08:04 Sheffield ice hockey player to be sentenced for sex attacks on girls
- 08:04 Guest column: Shale gas application was a complex call for everyone
- 08:03 Guest column: Shale gas application was a complex call for everyone
- 08:03 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:02 Real Madrid News: Star pair to Chelsea, new formation next term,...
- 08:01 John Edward: Is it time for all schools to have governors?
- 08:01 Reopen second Shrewsbury Railway Station entrance call