Road where dad-of-two died is set to be closed for police investigation
Drivers have been warned that the road where a dad-of-two was killed will be closed for a police investigation.
John Paul Currie, 35, from Berwick , died when his car collided with the combine harvester on the A1167 near Scremerston, Northumberland , at around 7.30pm on Friday, September 23.
Emergency services, including three fire engines and two ambulances, attended the crash but Mr Currie died at the scene.
Police will close a section of the A117 at around 5.30pm on Wednesday October 19, with a diversion expected to be in place for around three hours.
The Collision Investigation Unit and... read more
- 11:59 Azerbaijan President Aliyev makes wife Mehriban his deputy
- 11:59 Nottingham named one of the best cities to become friends with your...
- 11:59 Look inside this six-bed house for sale on Nottingham's...
- 11:58 Storm Doris to bring damaging winds and heavy rain to Grimsby area
- 11:58 France joins the party as euro zone economic outlook shines
- 11:58 WEATHER WARNING: Winds of up to 60mph to batter North West
- 11:57 Sheffield College students stage Shakespeare inspired show
- 11:56 Missing Warwick man found safe
- 11:55 Byron Sixth Form College into national F1 Schools competition final
- 11:55 Tributes left to Sunderland fan who died in cycling tragedy
- 11:55 Manchester United players and Jose Mourinho in positive mood ahead...
- 11:54 Labour to host vigil for Louth Hospital and NHS
- 11:54 SS-GB: BBC to 'look at' sound levels after complaints
- 11:53 Toyota tease futuristic electric city car concept that'll be...
- 11:53 BMW reveals new flying motorcycle and you'll never believe what...
- 11:53 Manchester United v St-Etienne: Jose Mourinho receives injury boost
- 11:53 Wrexham teenagers arrested on suspicion of robbery
- 11:53 The Lords has "lost its honour" - is it time for them to go?
- 11:53 EU banking watchdog revises new payments rules
- 11:53 As he turns 93, Mugabe dismisses corruption allegations
- 11:52 Man suffers burns to face and head in car fire
- 11:52 BREAKING: Jacob Benet Cook pleads guilty to child sex offences
- 11:52 Wayne Rooney returns to training ahead of Manchester United’s EFL...
- 11:51 Why Sutton's 23-stone goalkeeper Wayne Shaw might regret eating a...
- 11:51 Is your Wirral bus route at risk of being scrapped?
- 11:50 This Man United star is the same as Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez - Tony...
- 11:50 Mario Gotze to Liverpool: Pundit questions Jurgen Klopp’s pursuit...
- 11:50 Lincolnshire doctor's surgery placed in special measures
- 11:50 Heterosexual couple lose latest civil partnership battle
- 11:48 Completion date finally set for £58m South Yorkshire tram-train...