Risky business! Jessica Alba pairs a menswear-inspired shirt with daring red lace skirt for Valentino PFW show
As one of the most beautiful and poised Hollywood celebrities, she was sure to score a front row invite to Paris Fashion Week.
And on Sunday, Jessica Alba turned every head as she stepped out for the star-studded Valentino show.
The 35-year-old actress wore an oversize, striped button-up that featured bell sleeves and delicate black print.
Jessica tucked her blouse - which appeared to mirror Tom Cruise in Risky Business - into a sheer, lace skirt coloured in red.
The beauty accessorized with a studded, quilt handbag from the luxury designer, worth $2,195 (£1691).
RELATED ARTICLES Previous... read more
- 19:54 Two men were filmed raping woman and shared photos on WhatsApp,...
- 19:53 Two Leeds law firms open in Harrogate
- 19:53 Sausage firm fastest grower in Yorkshire
- 19:53 New independent wealth management boutique launches
- 19:48 Pictured: New York tourist killed during gap year trip in Australia...
- 19:48 Ashley Young reveals he is part of the 'cool corner' in Manchester...
- 19:46 Basel game is important for Arsenal outcasts like Lucas Perez, says...
- 19:46 Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is too often an easy target for critics,...
- 19:45 Charities fined over 'wealth screening' data breaches
- 19:43 Frustrated man chopped off his genitals with a kitchen knife...
- 19:43 Cockroach removed from woman’s ear after crawling in when she...
- 19:41 Investigation urges coalition apology for Yemen hospital attack
- 19:40 Celtic hero Chris Sutton: This player is a problem for Manchester City
- 19:38 Rio Ferdinand: Alexis Sanchez is Arsenal’s talisman
- 19:37 John Prescott visits Sleaford as by-election battle hots up
- 19:36 A180 reopens for a second time after multi-vehicle crash
- 19:36 Iker Casillas calls for Porto to be calm against Leicester City as...
- 19:35 Hairdresser among UK’s best
- 19:35 Family set for first Christmas as millionaires - but they won't be...
- 19:33 Six of the best: most memorable matches of Nigel Clough's second...
- 19:32 ‘We don’t condone drug use - but let us test if yours are safe’
- 19:31 Toons Furnishers director John Toon feared horror smash on road he...
- 19:29 Matt Le Tissier 'given naked massage' by coach Bob Higgins
- 19:28 Swedish security guards brutally attacked by vicious gang on...
- 19:26 Recap: A180 reopens for a second time after a day of chaos
- 19:24 Body of neglected pony dumped on Lincolnshire farmland
- 19:22 Death crash inquest opened
- 19:20 ‘Man in the hat’ Brussels bombing suspect ‘plotted attack on...
- 19:19 Cuba, U.S. to discuss detente in wake of Trump election
- 19:19 Violence erupts in Athens on anniversary of student killing by police