Ride-sharing company Juno in its biggest fundraising round yet -source
Juno Inc, a startup looking to attract drivers from bigger ride-sharing rivals such as Uber Technologies Inc by offering them its own stock, is seeking $50 million in its biggest fundraising round to date, according to a person familiar with the matter.
Investors have poured more than $28 billion into the ride services sector over the past decade, propelling growth at Uber, Lyft Inc, China's Didi Chuxing Technology Co and a host of smaller upstarts, such as Gett.
Economists have said there may be scope for even more competition, because ride-sharing services are relatively cheap to start,... read more
- 13:15 VIDEO: Free dispensers to help stop foul play
- 13:14 Wetherby road reopens ahead of schedule
- 13:13 PS4 news: Sony reveals AMAZING Bloodborne surprise ahead of Halloween
- 13:13 Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe’s feet are ROTTING OFF in...
- 13:13 Music fans queue for tickets to Take That star Gary Barlow's...
- 13:12 Moped madness! Man spotted riding through Nottingham with wicker...
- 13:11 Barack Obama urges Democrats to reject 'politics of fear'
- 13:10 POLL: Should the smacking of children be banned?
- 13:09 Your pics could be in a Children in Need Christmas book chosen...
- 13:09 Your car radio will soon stop working, here’s why and how to fix it
- 13:08 "Amazing to witness" generosity of Cumbrians who gave...
- 13:08 Traffic updates as huge 75-tonne delivery makes its way to Hull
- 13:07 The £90m shopping developments near Birmingham that'll be well...
- 13:07 Taylor Swift releases new song Gorgeous - but fans are confused by...
- 13:06 POLL: Should the smacking of children be banned?
- 13:06 New Zealand to hold cannabis referendum within three years
- 13:06 Seven injured after bus collides with Land Rover
- 13:05 What are spring tides, and why do we have them?
- 13:05 Brits are not officially 'over the hill' until the age of 83
- 13:04 Everton FC slammed by French media - and also Lyon
- 13:04 Could it be magic? Gary Barlow is coming to Halifax
- 13:03 Roadworks in Workington town centre to start on Monday
- 13:03 £300,000 lottery win man revealed
- 13:03 What time is the Orionid meteor shower tonight and where can I...
- 13:03 Woman diagnosed with broken-heart syndrome after death of beloved...
- 13:03 Duo charged with attempted murder after alleged Kenton house fire...
- 13:03 Cheryl: Pregnancy was a break from 14 years' work
- 13:02 History of medieval Silk Road brought to life for castle visitors
- 13:01 Rangers striker Kenny Miller takes lead role in training ahead of...
- 13:01 New signing Fraser Watt in for Marr Rugby debut against Currie...