Rhyl party-goer dies after suffering cardiac arrest in car outside Kinmel Bay property
A 28-year-old man died after falling ill in the back of a car during a party, an inquest heard.
Oliver Beacall went into cardiac arrest outside an address in Kinmel Bay on October 1.
His friends had put him into the back of a car but later found him unresponsive and called for help.
He was rushed to Ysbyty Glan Clwyd where he died despite the efforts of medics.
The unemployed machine operator of The Boulevard in Rhyl “may have been at a party where drugs were in use,” said North East Wales and central coroner, John Gittins.
At the opening of the inquest into Mr Beacall’s death this... read more
- 09:08 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 09:08 Stalker is spared from jail after making victim’s life hell
- 09:08 South Shields’ The Word wins four gongs at building awards
- 09:08 Dana White admits he gives Conor McGregor a lot more leeway than...
- 09:08 South Shields ‘run face’ man delighted after marathon effort
- 09:07 Doncaster football legend Kevin Keegan awarded damages after...
- 09:07 Root relishes challenge of aiding Yorkshire’s pursuit of one-day glory
- 09:06 Volunteers urged to help clean up Durham Heritage Coast
- 09:06 Arsenal face competition from four clubs for Alexandre...
- 09:06 Madeleine McCann disappearance: Detectives still pursuing...
- 09:06 Hartlepool United’s new boss is confident: 100%
- 09:06 The Odd Couple takes centre stage
- 09:05 Firefighters tackle bedroom fire in Doncaster
- 09:05 Real Madrid star's wife makes huge transfer revelation: He wants to...
- 09:05 Facebook baby killing: Grief and questions after shocking murder
- 09:05 Campaigners tell politicians: Get off the fence over Rainford’s...
- 09:04 Huge Kylian Mbappe update: Club to make £85m bid for Monaco star
- 09:04 Man accused of tying up Gainsborough OAP charged with four more...
- 09:04 Two teenagers arrested after fight outside Nottingham Academy
- 09:04 Bassetlaw prepares to welcome stage of the OVO Energy Tour of Britain
- 09:03 Blackpool: From the courts 26-04-17
- 09:03 Airport duty free more expensive than supermarkets, new study finds
- 09:03 Taxis in South Tyneside spark row after parking in disabled bays
- 09:02 Last-gasp winner shows Dundee United are up for promotion fight,...
- 09:02 St Johnstone want to make their mark in Europe
- 09:03 Train strike to go ahead after talks fail
- 09:02 Dundee interim boss Neil McCann admits he already has team in mind...
- 09:02 Ring rust, experience and power: Four reasons Anthony Joshua vs...
- 09:02 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho gives update on Zlatan...
- 09:02 McDonalds breakfast catapults share price to record-highs as...