Rhyl mum's bolognese meal from Iceland was well pasta its best ...
A mum who went to tuck into a frozen meal said she got a shock when she found it covered in mould.
Katie Foster noticed black spots inside the pasta bolognese bought from the Iceland store in Rhyl on Monday.
The mum-of-three from Rhyl initially thought it was burnt pasta but when she took it out of the packaging, she discovered it was mould.
Speaking to the Daily Post, the 28-year-old said: “I popped to Iceland to buy some bits for the kid’s packed lunch and while I was there, I grabbed up a couple of microwave meals for myself as my husband as he works nights and sometimes, it’s more... read more
- 09:35 Hartlepool boss hails amazing support at Blackpool
- 09:35 Whisper it but cup winners Dundee United enjoyed their day in the...
- 09:35 Scotland boss Gordon Strachan stayed calm amid all the Hampden...
- 09:35 World Curling Championships: Thrilling finish sees Scots win world...
- 09:35 Doncaster chef lands starring role in new Mrs Brown show on BBC1
- 09:34 Drugs raid on nightclub uncovers 40 cannabis plants
- 09:34 Serious house fire prompts smoke alarm warning
- 09:34 What YOU'VE been saying after police confiscate Mother's Day flowers
- 09:33 Pledge made to cut AIDS deaths
- 09:33 Rio Ferdinand: My kids would not talk about grief
- 09:33 Police concerned for missing man from Boston
- 09:33 Russia covered up a nuclear disaster four times worse than Chernobyl
- 09:33 School of the Week: St Cuthbert’s Primary School, Pateley Bridge
- 09:33 Ending Loneliness campaign event: Special opportunity to volunteer...
- 09:32 Alan Shearer: Jose Mourinho will make life tougher for this...
- 09:32 Louis van Gaal tipped to replace Man United star's dad at Holland -...
- 09:32 Joe Rogan not ruling out Conor McGregor KO'ing Floyd Mayweather: He...
- 09:32 Transfer News: Chelsea deal agreed, stunning Man Utd talks, player...
- 09:32 Biker hurt in west Cumbrian crash
- 09:31 Rush hour collision causes delays for motorists on main Doncaster...
- 09:31 China developers drag down Hong Kong shares after fresh property curbs
- 09:31 Doncaster chef lands starring role in new Mrs Brown show on BBC1
- 09:31 Drivers warned that section of A6 to remain closed until end of August
- 09:31 China upset as Japanese minister visits self-ruled Taiwan
- 09:31 Hong Kong protest leaders ominously told they face charges day...
- 09:31 Kane Williamson hits 148 to hand New Zealand first-innings...
- 09:30 Road blocked due to fracking demonstration
- 09:30 Apparently we should we all be aiming to walk 15,000 steps a day
- 09:30 Boozed-up husband assaulted his wife after a row
- 09:29 £2.37bn overspend on insurance to continue