RGC heroes down the Swans with fifth Premiership win in six starts
Swansea 22 RGC 39 RGC left St Helen’s with another away win and a far better feeling than the last time they played Swansea.
Gogs coach Josh Leach was one of those who experienced the heartbreaking last-kick drop-goal defeat in April so Saturday’s 39-22 victory was one to enjoy.
RGC had lost their previous five encounters with the All-Whites, so this tremendous fifth triumph in six Principality Premiership starts this season for the newcomers was extra special.
Leach revealed afterwards: “During the warm-up (head coach) Mark (Jones) challenged the team to start the game well which in... read more
- 07:20 Residents of Woodford Halse to consider legal challenge over claims...
- 07:19 Hartlepool waiting on Sunderland, Newcastle and Middlesbrough over...
- 07:15 School to consider introducing own bus service in response to rail...
- 07:15 Coffee brewing duo find the right blend ahead of Ulverston festival...
- 07:15 Galloping down memory lane ahead of The Mail Picnic Day at Cartmel...
- 07:15 Art instillation allows visitors to view Lake District attraction...
- 07:12 Forking hell! Is The Good Place the ultimate TV show for our times?
- 07:11 Laughs galore in Chesterfield Operatics’ take on The Vicar of Dibley
- 07:09 18 guests reveal the worst things that happened to them at a wedding
- 07:09 Memories from the heart of the Aids crisis shows true love in a...
- 07:07 Gareth Shaw: Power of Attorney equals peace of mind
- 07:07 Saints farewell interview: Tom Stephenson
- 07:07 FEATURE: Getting to know... Cobblers’ academy graduate Sean Whaler
- 07:07 FARMING MATTERS: A chance to see beyond farm gate
- 07:05 Which goddess is said to live in Halema‘uma‘u Crater in Hawaii? The...
- 07:05 A letter to… my slob of a partner
- 07:05 Akala: ‘As I grew up, I became embarrassed by my mother’s whiteness'
- 07:05 Blind date: ‘She probably thinks I’ve seen too many Sharknado films’
- 07:04 New scheme to help ease parking chaos
- 07:04 Stratford’s Isla helps England to glory at the Royal Windsor Horse...
- 07:04 Jonny’s a Worthy winner of Town Bowl
- 07:03 Litter pick planned in Tweedmouth
- 07:03 Charity fashion show
- 07:03 MP to give talk in Lowick
- 07:03 Champions League final: Virgil van Dijk explains reason he joined...
- 06:59 Residents of Woodford Halse to consider legal challenge over claims...
- 06:57 Lancashire to honour sacrifices of a generation 100 years on
- 06:56 Winger Daryl Horgan frustrated by lack of starts for PNE
- 06:54 Secretary of State could take over if Bury health bosses fail to...
- 06:54 Free meals for vulnerable families and homeless in Bury