Review and setlist: Gavin James at the Rescue Rooms
From busking on the streets of Dublin to Nottingham's Rescue Rooms, it's been a long seven years for Irish singer-songwriter Gavin James. Having supported the likes of Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith in recent times, the 25 year old is now on his own headline tour of the UK and Ireland.
Unlike recent gigs where he introduced a band, this was very much a Gavin James solo show. Playing a range of songs from his debut album Bitter Pill, it was really refreshing to see a singer confident in his ability to entertain and engage a crowd with nothing but a guitar for company.
James' vocal range is one of... read more
- 00:30 Pep Guardiola failing to make the grade in the Premier League with...
- 00:30 Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha: This is why we lost to Celtic in the...
- 00:29 Futures rally after centrist takes first round in French election
- 00:29 Afghan Taliban's brazen attack eclipses Trump's 'mother of all bombs'
- 00:26 Period details of horror, from the Victorian era to today
- 00:26 Why ‘Anywheres’ ignore ‘Somewheres’ at their peril
- 00:26 The Good Book of the Manics
- 00:26 City have it all to do after first-leg loss
- 00:26 Gift of the Gab gives Bruce derby day spoils
- 00:26 Sinclair dreams of the perfect treble
- 00:26 How Ofcom meddling is harming the communications sector
- 00:26 Never believe predictions, especially about the future
- 00:26 Is private property peculiar to capitalism and do socialists want...
- 00:26 Overturning the rigged system
- 00:26 Syria: Government captures more ground in Hama province
- 00:26 Marine Le Pen says France’s survival ‘at stake’ in impassioned...
- 00:26 Afghanistan: President declares day of mourning
- 00:26 Euro SURGES after anti-EU 'nightmare scenario' in French election...
- 00:27 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp unhappy with how his side defended...
- 00:26 Ukraine: Land mine explosion kills OSCE observer in Donbass
- 00:27 London Marathon: How to enter the ballot for the 2018 race
- 00:26 Talking is the way to achieve world peace
- 00:26 EU chief praises Macron as ‘hope of a generation’ ahead of Marine...
- 00:26 Corbyn: Scots’ lives better under Labour
- 00:26 Tories play down talk of tax rises if Conservatives win snap...
- 00:26 The Tories want to finish us off
- 00:26 Leicester Curry Awards winner revealed
- 00:25 Manchester United to pay Monaco £8.3million for this player
- 00:22 Local, global security firms in race along China's 'Silk Road'
- 00:22 3 things we learned and 3 things we didn't from Jeremy Corbyn's...