Revenge of the clowns: Stop making us look bad say 'proper' clowns
“It won’t affect the professional clowns”.
That was the view of one “good” clown on the latest “killer clown” craze which is sweeping the country.
For years clowns were known for bringing laughter to circuses and birthday parties.
In the North East, there have been reports of menacing looking masked men jumping in front of school children and trying to scare them.
But do the creeps give all clowns a bad name?
Tommy Bungle is a professional clown who performs at parties throughout Newcastle and the North East.
Tommy said: “I think at the end of the day, this seems to be a fad that’s come... read more
- 11:13 Robbery duo appear in court
- 11:13 June poll was 'hold your nose election,' says vote reform campaign
- 11:12 Huddersfield ace Tom Ince backs boss David Wagner to help him...
- 11:12 Manny Pacquiao and Jeff Horn will fight again later this year in...
- 11:12 Aston Villa vs Wigan Athletic: Steve Bruce is facing this unusual...
- 11:12 This common mistake is WORSE than driving on drugs - Have YOU done it?
- 11:10 Men thrown to the floor and robbed at knife point
- 11:10 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has built the team in his...
- 11:08 New 40-bedroom hotel opens on the shores of Ullswater
- 11:08 Have your say on policing in Cumbria
- 11:07 'Help us save old school from demolition crews'
- 11:06 At last, we’re actually going to get some hot weather
- 11:06 Ancient castles, vineyards and James Bond-approved roads: Six...
- 11:06 Never, ever grin at a gorilla: Musician reveals how the mood of a...
- 11:06 Sardinia sparkles - even without its capital of bling: Why the...
- 11:06 Deliveroo brings takeaway orders straight to holidaymakers lounging...
- 11:06 I’ll eat humble pie – the Algarve is a foodie’s heaven: Fresh fish,...
- 11:05 Two men and a boy arrested on suspicion of burglary
- 11:05 Timothy Fosu-Mensah reveals messages from Manchester United manager...
- 11:04 Leeds eying Arsenal ace Chuba Akpom as Chris Wood replacement:...
- 11:03 10 sure signs you’re the toxic one in your friendship
- 11:02 Care home ordered to improve over safety concerns
- 11:02 Rocking on in memory of Grimsby 'Rock God' Karl Brumby
- 11:02 Fun day in Freshney ward packed with thrills thanks to Comic Relief...
- 11:01 Dad got drunk and dug huge hole so now it’s a swimming pool
- 11:00 From nightclubs to shops, check out these part-time jobs perfect...
- 10:58 Kim Wall died in accident on submarine, Danish inventor says
- 10:57 Holiday weather: Outlook for resorts at home and overseas on August 22
- 10:56 Grimsby Town fans 'had to show bras' to Stevenage security
- 10:55 If you’re going to feed the trolls, do it with these cakes