REVEALED: US shows military force in EUROPE with 57 operations against Russia
US Armed Forces have taken part in 57 operations spanning across the entire continent from Britain to Estonia over the past two years from mid-2014.
Hundreds of thousands of Americans have taken to European soil, air and sea in 16 European countries to show off US military force and aid NATO and other armed forces by providing troops, training and equipment.
Much of the activity has been to protect Europe from what the US Government calls "Russian aggression".
Russia gained control of the disputed territory of Crimea from Ukraine in February 2014, claiming it had “fully... read more
- 00:01 Mrs Cameron’s Diary: Tbh leaving Downing Street is quite #sadface
- 00:01 Pastures new: Dan Pearson’s journey from city to farm
- 00:01 Angela Griffin: ‘I am not bothered about looking as if I’ve just...
- 00:01 Is it worth hiking? Exercise review
- 00:01 Why I love… DJ and singer-songwriter Syd
- 00:01 The eco guide to greener salads
- 00:01 How to make Delia’s ‘cheese on toast for posh people’
- 00:01 Does ignorance have an upside?
- 00:01 The government has the newly bereaved in its sights – and we should...
- 00:01 Modern tribes: the aspiring interior designer
- 00:01 A letter to … My narcissistic husband, who had an affair and blamed me
- 00:01 What I’m really thinking: the trans employee
- 00:01 Avoid stress, be useful: 90-year-olds on how to have a long, happy...
- 00:01 The Trudie Styler puff piece that doesn’t quite add up
- 00:01 'Golden trio' of moves boosts chances of female orgasm, say...
- 00:01 Kitchen gadgets review: coconut grater – an ugly pleasure of the flesh
- 00:01 Bogotá, Colombia’s banging capital
- 00:01 With a French partner, I’m scared for my family’s future post-Brexit
- 00:01 A brush with my daughter – how learning about hair made me a better...
- 00:01 Blind date: ‘I hadn't been on a date for some time’
- 00:01 Why I wish I hadn’t blamed my father for all of my faults
- 00:01 How to get your garden ready for spring
- 00:01 'It's very scary in the forest': should Finland's wolves be culled?
- 00:01 Simone Biles: ‘My guiltiest pleasure? A pizza and ice-cream party’
- 00:01 Great little ski resorts: Vaujany, France
- 00:01 Edge of darkness: looking into the black hole at the heart of the...
- 00:01 Roll over, grandma, and tell Robert Peston the news
- 00:01 Britain’s new wave of militant grocers
- 00:01 My grandmother is lying to concoct a fantasy love life
- 00:01 Forget the hangover, under-25s turn to mindful drinking