Revealed: The six daily habits that are scientifically PROVEN to make you happier (including listening to your favourite song and NOT hitting the snooze button)
Even those with a naturally sunny disposition can succumb to the occasional bad mood.
But if you got out of the wrong side of bed this morning, these six simple tips could come to your aid - as they're scientifically proven to make you happier.
Psychologist Dr Jessamy Hibberd told FEMAIL how making minor changes to your routine can have a major impact on your day with her list of six scientifically proven mood-boosting strategies, from avoiding the snooze button to a good old-fashioned feel-good tune...
DON'T HIT SNOOZE
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Has this brand made fur acceptable... read more
- 17:32 Electric energiser and battery stolen from A15 field
- 17:31 Donna gets top award for her volunteering
- 17:31 Meet the women trying to make your period the ‘fifth vital sign’
- 17:31 Cassie Hayes murder accused had threatened her in past, inquest...
- 17:31 'Business as usual' for Siglion operations across city despite...
- 17:30 Manor Park Primary Academy
- 17:28 Snow has arrived and left motorists struggling ... but there is...
- 17:28 Just Eat under fire after delivery man's 'unacceptable' and...
- 17:28 TV is becoming 'samey and boring' and that is why Channel 4 needs...
- 17:28 Airbus warns of need for fresh orders if A380 is to stay in production
- 17:27 Greggs plans to open more drive-thrus and launch vegan options as...
- 17:27 Devolution focus on South Yorkshire mayor serving two-year term
- 17:26 Grantham pet store to host workshops on caring for wild birds
- 17:26 Grantham pancake race is announced for Shrove Tuesday at St...
- 17:26 Hunt for girl, 14, who went missing 10 days ago
- 17:26 Changes to Millom recycling: all you need to know
- 17:25 Sneezing myths and facts
- 17:25 Former Trump aide Steve Bannon ordered to testify to grand jury
- 17:25 BREAKING: Police attending incident in Warwick
- 17:25 Britain's Got Talent stars hitch a tram ride into Blackpool for...
- 17:24 Public go above and beyond to help injured elderly lady
- 17:24 Revealed: When Garrison Road will become Millward Way in honour of...
- 17:24 BREAKING: Police attending incident in Warwick
- 17:24 Friends kicked out of St Mary’s Lands masterplan group
- 17:24 Crash on A52 causing heavy traffic
- 17:24 Grenfell Tower housing boss steps down months after tragedy
- 17:24 Greggs plans to open more drive-thrus and launch vegan options as...
- 17:21 Removal van driver caught speeding for fourth time tells court:...
- 17:20 Bannon ordered to testify to grand jury
- 17:20 Marks and Spencers, Poundland and Tesco recall items amid fears...