REVEALED: The most dangerous city in the world – would YOU dare visit?
The most dangerous cities in the world have been revealed.
Despite the recent attacks throughout Europe, they are still no where near the top of the list in relation to how dangerous they may seem.
To make the number one spot, the survey calculated how many murders there were per 100,000.
The city that made it to the top of the list has increased in death numbers over the years.
Venezuela features in the top ten a total of three times with Maturin and Valencia, two regions in the country, also making the list.
The huge amount of poverty in the country, political protests, and drug... read more
- 01:53 San Francisco police will not be charged in deaths of Mario Woods...
- 01:34 SNP to launch growth report on economics of independence
- 01:25 'They are our brothers': Rohingya refugees find rare welcome in Aceh
- 01:25 Top bodies urge action to ward off Brexit VAT threat
- 01:07 Junior riders shine for Heckmondwike
- 01:04 'I took 57 painkillers a day to get high'
- 01:04 Angelina Jolie's Breadwinner spotlights Afghan girls' plight
- 01:04 Six acts to discover at Biggest Weekend
- 01:00 The strawberry-picking robots doing a job humans won't
- 00:58 Scarborough Market Hall wins prestigious award
- 00:57 Fewer children in detention but Indigenous rate falling more slowly
- 00:53 Cancer patient feels 'privileged to be alive' after NHS trial...
- 00:53 Breast screen error 'could have been spotted earlier'
- 00:50 Loan shark with ‘no morals’ in court
- 00:50 Saving flood water to get through the droughts
- 00:48 The Yorkshire Post says: Who’d be a spy? MI6 turns from Oxbridge to TV
- 00:48 The Yorkshire Post says: Chris Grayling’s audacity. Minister plays...
- 00:48 The Yorkshire Post says: Rural areas pay the price again. School...
- 00:47 Sudoku 4069 hard
- 00:40 Why DR Congo is confident it will halt Ebola
- 00:39 Alan Mak: Yorjshire can build digital apps to put NHS at your...
- 00:39 Bill Carmichaek: Confessions of a reluctant monarchist as Queen...
- 00:38 Kestrels fly high in promotion race
- 00:37 Prince William to visit Israel and Palestinian territories
- 00:34 Record US fentanyl bust 'enough to kill 26 million people'
- 00:26 Tax break plan for immigrants to attract best and brightest to an...
- 00:25 Rising stars of 2017: campaigner Faiza Shaheen
- 00:25 Home Office criticised for failures in reforms to criminal records...
- 00:13 Obese patients more likely to survive infection in hospital
- 00:13 Rotten teeth health warning on sugary drinks could deter buyers