Revealed: The foods that are actually making you HUNGRIER - including super-fruit acai, salads and 'healthy' granola bars
Everyone expects to feel fuller after eating, but a nutritionist has revealed how some of our favourite foods could actually be making us hungrier.
And some of our go-to 'healthy' snacks that we reach for in between meal times are just as bad for satiating our hunger as crisps and alcohol, it's claimed.
Registered nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert, whose client list includes Chelsea footballer Cesc Fabregas, revealed to FEMAIL the 10 worst foods we're all eating that leave us with rumbling stomachs soon afterwards.
Scroll down for recipe
ACAI BOWLS AND FRUIT JUICES
Snacking on liquid-based... read more
- 09:00 Star Wars’ John Boyega gets mixed reviews in Woyzeck stage role
- 08:59 Teenager is threatened and robbed of his bike in Alvaston
- 08:59 Large numbers of police at Headingley and Leeds Bradford Airport...
- 08:59 POUND LIVE: Sterling bounces back after Manchester bombing
- 08:59 Marks & Spencer sees two-thirds drop in profits as clothing sales...
- 08:58 Large blaze at former hostel for homeless in Dewsbury
- 08:58 Hospital medics to run Leeds 10k for Yorkshire Cancer Centre Appeal
- 08:58 Take a look at the refurbished McDonald's at Waterloo
- 08:57 Four climbers found dead as they attempt to conquer Mount Everest:...
- 08:57 Manchester United supporters sing defiant anti-ISIS songs in...
- 08:56 Steve McKinnon death: Appeal judges uphold verdict on attack pair
- 08:56 Man Utd Transfer News: Claudio Ranieri gives verdict on deal for...
- 08:56 Manchester United’s Anthony Martial lined up for West Ham transfer
- 08:55 Safran, Zodiac shares suspended, Safran to issue statement
- 08:55 Big oil helps European shares edge up, Fiat drives autos lower
- 08:55 Need a helping hand? Firefighters rush to teenager stuck in tree
- 08:52 Large numbers of police at Headingley and Leeds Bradford Airport...
- 08:51 Festival takes music all over Hebden Bridge
- 08:51 Manchester bombing: Susanna Reid grills Yvette Cooper 'Why don't we...
- 08:51 Polish couple confirmed dead in Manchester Arena terror attack...
- 08:50 Stay safe from scammers this wedding season
- 08:49 Burglar repeats brother's excuse of blaming his life of crime on...
- 08:49 Russell Brand donates proceeds from Merseyside show to Manchester...
- 08:49 Hartlepool muslims condemn 'barbaric' Manchester attack
- 08:49 Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedi known to authorities
- 08:48 Paper round-up: Manchester United pay tribute to bomb victims ahead...
- 08:48 Nile Ranger: Southend could stand by jailed striker after online...
- 08:48 Five dead after M6 crash involving lorry and car
- 08:47 Manchester terror attack: Timeline of how events unfolded at Ariana...
- 08:47 Five dead after M6 crash involving lorry and car