Return of the boss ousted one week ago: David Richards back at the helm at tech firm WANdisco
The ousted boss of technology company WANdisco has made a shock return – just a week after being forced out with a 'gun to his head'.
David Richards led a shareholder revolt to fight his way back to the company he founded 11 years ago after being sacked by chairman Paul Walker last Thursday.
Shares in the cloud computing company fell more than 20 per cent yesterday, despite Richards securing the backing of 58 per cent of investors.
Richards said he had been 'ambushed' by Walker at his London hotel last week and ordered to resign.
'It was the stuff of cloak and dagger and spy novels,' he... read more
- 08:02 New independent boutique opens in Handbridge
- 07:58 Grantham Journal Big Interview: ‘We want to give children the best...
- 07:57 Chelsea news LIVE updates: Conte sack claims, Bakayoko on Matic,...
- 07:54 WARNING: Energy drinks recalled due to allergy fears
- 07:53 Sun seeking Brits are paying the price for being a nation of...
- 07:53 REVEALED: Winning images for the 2018 Examiner Calendar
- 07:53 The earth may have moved for some in Huddersfield...but it wasn't a...
- 07:52 Man Utd are Premier League contenders for the first time in four...
- 07:52 Chelsea handed massive injury boost as crocked duo train ahead of...
- 07:50 Is Kodi illegal? A judge has had the final say on fully-loaded boxes
- 07:49 Woman, 35, arrested over murder of daughter, 3, is ‘science teacher’
- 07:48 Sun seeking Brits are paying the price for being a nation of...
- 07:47 Suicidal thoughts on rise amongst children
- 07:44 Resurfacing works planned for A153 in Tattershall and Coningsby
- 07:44 Property Insider: Homes you can buy for £50,000 or less
- 07:42 Sun seeking Brits are paying the price for being a nation of...
- 07:41 Rafa Benitez explains why he left out Newcastle’s Aleksandar Mitrovic
- 07:40 Crime round-up from towns and villages in North Lincolnshire
- 07:40 First Class 2017: See pictures of new starters at schools across...
- 07:40 Six of the most haunted places in North Lincolnshire
- 07:39 Resurfacing works planned for A153 in Tattershall and Coningsby
- 07:38 Banbury woman crashes past haters with song recorded by famous...
- 07:36 14 of the best places to get a Sunday roast in Gwynedd
- 07:36 13 of the most haunted hotels in North Wales you can stay the night
- 07:36 Here's how to get tickets for The Killers extra UK arena tour date
- 07:36 Resurfacing works planned for A153 in Tattershall and Coningsby
- 07:35 Harrogate Advertiser archives: 10, 20 and 30 years ago this week
- 07:34 Man handed suspended jail term after telling relative 'no college,...
- 07:32 WEEKEND WEB: Lincolnshire Free Press letters...
- 07:31 FARMING MATTERS: Calls for government to support arable farmers