Restaurant and flats planned for prominent Stamford venue
0 Have your say A prominent Grade II-listed building in the heart of Stamford is to be given a new lease of life as a restaurant and four flats.
Owner Warrant Investments Plc has already begun transforming the ground-floor of the former Riverside Café building, in Wharf Road, into a restaurant, complete with new outside dining platform – with a tenant expected to be announced shortly.
Now, after planning permission was granted last week, builders will start dividing the top floor of the building into four flats.
The building – which comprises of a mid-19th century Toll House fronting onto... read more
- 16:30 Pyjama day highlights health drive
- 16:29 Tributes to man with 'kind heart and beautiful soul' killed after...
- 16:29 Vandals destroy beehive leaving 3,000 bees to die
- 16:28 Man Utd transfer news: Marouane Fellaini ‘offered contract’ by AC...
- 16:25 Police chase car attempting to get on the M1 the wrong way
- 16:22 Highgate murder victim named by police as graduate Abdul Rahman...
- 16:21 A life 'completely destroyed' by one paragraph of immigration law
- 16:19 Vandals destroy beehive leaving 3,000 bees to die
- 16:18 David Davis set for another visit to Northern Ireland
- 16:17 COLUMN: An elegant wader
- 16:17 Incredible teenager battles back from the brink to take first steps...
- 16:16 Meghan Markle’s uninvited family celebrate royal wedding wearing...
- 16:13 Stretton grandmother has no plans to retire as she celebrates 40th...
- 16:13 Big cash injection for Yorkshire peatland restoration
- 16:11 COLUMN: An elegant wader
- 16:10 Aston Villa set to snap up Sheffield Wednesday midfielder on a free...
- 16:10 Leeds United set to take advantage of Garry Monk's Birmingham City...
- 16:10 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'all-night party' after royal...
- 16:09 Kurt Angle reveals future of The Undertaker and Dean Ambrose in WWE
- 16:08 Teen seriously injured in Manchester bombing runs 10k race in the city
- 16:05 Marching with pride as With Banners Held High returns to Wakefield...
- 16:05 Police chase car attempting to get on the M1 the wrong way
- 16:04 Ed Sheeran song 'not for anti-abortion campaign'
- 16:04 Great Northern, Southern and Thameslink trains cancelled
- 16:03 7 ways to cope with endometriosis pain
- 16:03 ‘I felt like I was in a bubble’: Why men pay to see a dominatrix
- 16:01 Photo of the week: Nature at its best in Mablethorpe
- 16:01 Man Utd star Ander Herrera takes swipe at Chelsea tactics following...
- 15:59 Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is without a UK visa
- 15:59 Saltley shooting: Teenager remains in serious condition in hospital