Request for streetscape meeting turned down
0 Have your say A request for a public meeting to discuss concerns over a major streetscape scheme in Morpeth has been turned down.
The pilot ‘civilised design’ project in Stobhill, which includes elements of the shared-space concept, will result in a new look for a key road crossing area that includes the junctions of Shields Road, Jobling Crescent, First Avenue and Third Avenue at a cost of £280,000.
This involves removing some pavements and road markings to create an open space for both pedestrians and vehicles and if successful, it will be rolled out to a few other areas of... read more
- 13:28 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte hails Diego Costa: He shows huge passion
- 13:26 Rainford schools honoured at education awards
- 13:26 Sex abuser vows to continue fight for justice after CPS decide not...
- 13:25 Developers rethink controversial access route for planned 100-home...
- 13:25 READER LETTER: Parking - New roads come at cost
- 13:24 Big in the USA: Which Premier League clubs attract the most viewers...
- 13:24 Jurgen Klopp has no idea when ‘not happy’ Daniel Sturridge will be...
- 13:24 Antonio Conte has Chelsea playing sensational football and this is why
- 13:24 Anthony Joshua: I will 100% fight David Haye after Eric Molina
- 13:24 U.S. defence chief reassures Afghans amid questions over Trump's...
- 13:24 U.S. Democrats plot uphill fight against some Trump nominations
- 13:23 Ban on junk food ads targeted at children
- 13:23 How Ayeeshia Smith's godmother received death threats after mum of...
- 13:23 WATCH: Song for Christmas - Shelf Junior and Infant School
- 13:22 Funding to boost number of underprivileged students in higher...
- 13:21 Edlington boy torturers granted anonymity
- 13:21 Corrie Mckeague: Mother 'lost faith' in police over missing son
- 13:19 Jurgen Klopp rejects criticism of Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius...
- 13:18 What’s on in Derbyshire this weekend?
- 13:18 Buxton Railway Station mural shows all the seasons
- 13:18 Ban on junk food ads targeted at children
- 13:18 You can donate to the elderly by using Uber tomorrow
- 13:18 Anti-social man banned from Kettering town centre shops for...
- 13:18 Scots pupils are ‘first line of defence’ against cybercrime
- 13:16 Nine things NOT to do at your work Christmas party
- 13:16 Good news for M1 and M62 commuters in West Yorkshire
- 13:15 Slaven Bilic praises Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge: Kop star is...
- 13:15 Liverpool legend warns Jurgen Klopp: It would be wrong to sell this...
- 13:15 Aldi supermarket in Meridian Way badly damaged during attempted...
- 13:14 Santa dream comes true for day trip youngsters