Reports of 'train hitting car' on railway line - Cleethorpes and Barton rail delays
Rail services between Cleethorpes and Barton are delayed this morning following reports that a train has hit a car in northern Lincolnshire.
Rail passengers will experience delays until at least midday, with the service from Cleethorpes terminating at Ulceby, and a replacement bus service completing the journey to Barton.
More: Council U-turn on plans to obscure new leisure centre's clear glass
National Rail say that the delay is due to a "delay at a level crossing near Barrow Haven", although we have received reports that a train has hit a car.
At this time it is not known if... read more
- 10:59 Dog who lost ears in fire finds comfort in an earless Hello Kitty toy
- 10:59 Barcelona 'casting' in Paris... Catalan giants will watch France...
- 10:59 Poll reveals the top 10 forwards in Europe - Luis Suarez misses out!
- 10:59 The verdict is in: Ketchup should be stored in the fridge
- 10:58 Move to take down Union flag amid ‘eyesore’ complaints
- 10:58 Gig announcement: KT Tunstall to play South Tyneside Summer Festival
- 10:58 Over one million UK homeowners on wrong mortgage deal
- 10:57 Woodsmith Mine project on schedule
- 10:57 Rise in pupils taking term-time holidays in Doncaster
- 10:56 Bus shelters smashed by vandals in wrecking spree in Sheffield suburb
- 10:56 Rise in pupils taking term-time holidays in Doncaster
- 10:55 Italy one step closer to QUITTING eurozone as Five Star Movement...
- 10:55 Transfer News: Real Madrid make Chelsea decision, Man United star...
- 10:55 Australian government fails to ratify extradition treaty with China
- 10:55 Man Utd crisis: Jose Mourinho could be without SEVEN for West Brom...
- 10:55 Democrats try to block Donald Trump's US Supreme Court nominee Neil...
- 10:55 Amazon to buy Middle East online retailer Souq
- 10:55 Heartbroken pregnant woman to arrange for family pet's destruction
- 10:55 Premier League player opens up on transfer talks with Jose Mourinho
- 10:55 Ilkeston road shut after collision involving a lorry
- 10:55 Nottingham's indoor street food market launch date is announced -...
- 10:55 Nottinghamshire hospital's mail van is stolen
- 10:54 Ivan Perisic joining Liverpool would be 'great' says Dejan Lovren...
- 10:54 Dustin Johnson to rest up for Masters tilt as he pulls out of...
- 10:54 Carlisle girl's dream to go for gold at the Paralympics
- 10:54 Marine who shot Taliban fighter could walk from jail within weeks
- 10:53 Wolseley profit driven by U.S. growth, to change name to Ferguson
- 10:53 Kim Jong Nam's body still in Malaysia amid talk of deal with North...
- 10:53 Dangerous ladders alert
- 10:53 Which Derbyshire sites are among the UK’s most visited tourist...