Replacement GP service found in Whitchurch
0 Comments The Shropshire GP co-operative Shropdoc has agreed to run the new GP surgery in Whitchurch, which will take on the nearly 4,000 patients from the soon-to-close Richmond House practice.
It will operate from the Beech Ward at the town's community hospital for 18 months from November 1 and will be known as the Claypit Street Medical Practice.
It comes after previous moves to find a private provider to run the service collapsed.
The uncertainty of where the patients would end up after the Richmond House surgery closes on October 31 has caused outrage in the town.
Dr Julian Povey,... read more
- 09:49 Burglars steal car keys from Sandiacre home - then take Citroen...
- 09:49 UK food and drink sales hit £20bn across the world
- 09:49 Roman Abramovich secures crucial deal: Chelsea fans will love this
- 09:48 Czechs, tired of being 'Europe's garbage can', will push for better...
- 09:48 China jails former head of safety watchdog for 15 years for graft
- 09:47 Serious cause behind the smile
- 09:47 Explorer Levison Wood to entertain Chesterfield with stories of his...
- 09:46 Sutton United boss hits out at 20-stone goalie Wayne Shaw for...
- 09:45 You can skip this ad in a year: YouTube drops 30-second commercials
- 09:45 YP Comment: The best and worst of politics
- 09:45 Pundit addresses rumours of Man United’s £30m Arsenal raid: This...
- 09:45 Multi vehicle accident on M62 near Leeds
- 09:45 Milo Yiannopoulos banned from conference over paedophilia comments
- 09:45 Children's sex book causes stir in Indonesia
- 09:45 COURT REGISTER
- 09:45 THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: Catching God’s attention as spring arrives...
- 09:44 South Africa grants Barclays Africa some immunity in FX rigging probe
- 09:44 Hammond closes in on budget goal after strong January tax inflows
- 09:44 Mourinho mind games begin as Man Utd draw Chelsea in FA Cup
- 09:44 Marlpool model set for a comeback
- 09:44 Asia stocks consolidate recent gains; China shines
- 09:43 Tory leader challenges council's call to splash cash on traffic...
- 09:43 Scarlett Moffatt 'gutted' as her family is axed from next Gogglebox...
- 09:42 Queen of the jungle Scarlett Moffatt 'gutted' at family's...
- 09:42 Police dig at former Swindon home of double killer...
- 09:42 Ukip leader Paul Nuttall gives witness statement to Hillsborough probe
- 09:42 Louth Golf Club: Eileen claims the Valentine’s Day honours
- 09:41 Conor McGregor hints he's open to fighting Pacquiao if he doesn't...
- 09:41 Can you guess which former team-mates joined Bastian Schweinsteiger...
- 09:40 Medieval client for surveyor