Replacement GP service found in Whitchurch
0 Comments The Shropshire GP co-operative Shropdoc has agreed to run the new GP surgery in Whitchurch, which will take on the nearly 4,000 patients from the soon-to-close Richmond House practice.
It will operate from the Beech Ward at the town's community hospital for 18 months from November 1 and will be known as the Claypit Street Medical Practice.
It comes after previous moves to find a private provider to run the service collapsed.
The uncertainty of where the patients would end up after the Richmond House surgery closes on October 31 has caused outrage in the town.
Dr Julian Povey,... read more
- 21:24 Ikea recalls chair amid reports of collapse and injuries
- 21:23 Chester council takes legal action against Travellers
- 21:23 First full Derby City Council meeting of 2017 expected to be lively...
- 21:19 Mother of boys killed by father hands in petition to the PM
- 21:18 Trump's voter fraud claim 'based on evidence'
- 21:12 Three teenagers arrested over carjacking in Kings Heath
- 21:11 New era for your Grantham Journal
- 21:11 S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record highs on bank, tech gains
- 21:10 How Aston Villa's line-up could look after the January transfer window
- 21:09 Manchester City keen on signing Valencia youngster Nabil Touaizi
- 21:09 Togo 1-3 DR Congo: Leopards stroll to victory over Sparrow Hawks to...
- 21:09 Morocco 1-0 Ivory Coast: Eric Bailly, Wilfred Zaha and Co heading...
- 21:08 Burton residents urged to vote for their favourite buildings in the...
- 21:08 Mother of two boys murdered by father after divorce calls for end...
- 21:07 Euromillions Results: Winning numbers for tonight's massive jackpot...
- 21:06 Eric Bailly heads back to Manchester United early after Ivory...
- 21:06 S&P 500, NASDAQ COMPOSITE SET RECORD CLOSING HIGHS
- 21:05 Sunderland art forger is jailed for ‘Pitman Painter’ con
- 21:05 FA throw County Durham Sunday league team out of a cup after...
- 21:04 Commuters face ‘hellish’ scenes after derailed train causes chaos...
- 21:03 Manchester United defender Eric Bailly to return from Africa Cup of...
- 21:01 Sir Alex Ferguson doubts any current Manchester United star can...
- 21:01 Euro 2016 ace agrees to join Aston Villa: Medical tomorrow
- 21:01 Sir Alex Ferguson: This is what I really think of Jose Mourinho's...
- 21:01 West Bridgford barman gets ban after smoking spliff before driving
- 21:01 Emmerdale spoilers: Debbie Dingle reveals tragic cancer secret
- 21:01 EastEnders spoilers: Lee Carter, not Whitney, to die in final bus...
- 20:59 Paris Gourtsoyannis: UK Constitutional crisis has not been averted
- 20:55 This strange VR experience ‘can cure you of your fear of dying’
- 20:51 Concerns remain over Police Scotland call centres