Repairs to A17 will see road closed overnight for a week
The A17 is to be closed overnight for a week.
Works will start tomorrow (Thursday) to carry out repairs to the road surface of the A17 northwest of its junction with the A1121.
A bridge joint will also be replaced on Swineshead Bridge, south of the level crossing.
The works are expected to take a week and be completed by Friday, October 21, weather permitting.
Work will be undertaken overnight between 6pm and 7am Monday to Friday and the A17 will be fully closed during these hours, with a signed diversion in place.
The A17 will be open to traffic between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday and on... read more
- 12:57 Sunderland defender charged over alleged punch on West Brom's...
- 12:57 Rotheram: 'I'll slash Tunnel tolls to £1 for regular commuters'
- 12:57 Brake welcomes police crackdown on drivers using mobiles
- 12:56 ‘Salt and ice challenge ‘ can cause burns and scars, pupils warned
- 12:56 Severe PMS has been linked to a parasite carried by cats
- 12:56 Hartlepool youngsters get inspired during science week
- 12:56 Ladies’ rugby is taking off in Hartlepool
- 12:55 Noughties R&B queen Ashanti cancels Rock City gig just four days...
- 12:55 More than 1,000 jobs planned for regeneration of Thoresby Colliery
- 12:55 Police looking to identify two teenagers suspected of arson
- 12:55 Nintendo Classic NES games: Has a big new secret been discovered?
- 12:54 Five things we learned from the Trainspotting 2 world premiere
- 12:54 Former Arsenal and Tottenham star Sol Campbell: Hopefully Chelsea...
- 12:54 Which Premier League team has scored the most late goals this season?
- 12:54 Watch the ‘punch’ that could land this Premier League player a...
- 12:54 Guillem Balague provides major Antoine Griezmann update: Man United...
- 12:54 The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons has some advice for the Sheldon...
- 12:54 Chelsea trio visit Hull star Ryan Mason in hospital after he...
- 12:54 Derby expert says 'hard Brexit' will mean more firms going bust
- 12:53 Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- 12:53 Market Rasen and Louth RFC whitewash Old Scouts
- 12:53 Rape ruling footballer David Robertson retires from the sport
- 12:52 Boozed-up man is ordered to pay £613 after abusing police officer
- 12:52 Pound eyes $1.25 as traders bet British government to lose Brexit case
- 12:51 Did you see schoolboy, 14, being hit in the face in Stafford?
- 12:51 Rafael Nadal battles past Gael Monfils to set up Australian Open...
- 12:51 Crash on Bay Gateway junction
- 12:50 Pound hits one-month HIGH against dollar investors 'lose patience'...
- 12:50 How happy are people in your part of Derbyshire?
- 12:50 Shkodran Mustafi: Why I knew Arsenal would score a late winner...