Renault sees 'stabilisation' of European car market in 2017
Renault (RENA.PA) expects the European car market to grow 5 percent this year before steadying in 2017, an executive at the French car manufacturer said on Thursday.
"We should see some kind of stabilisation of the European market in 2017," Thierry Koskas, Renault's executive vice president, sales and marketing, told reporters at the Paris auto show.
Koskas also said Renault was anticipating a 15-20 pct sales drop in Brazil and a decline of 12 percent in Russia.
(Reporting by Gilles Guillaume; Writing by Matthias Blamont; Editing by Richard Lough)
- 09:22 Historic Warwick sites recognised as being ‘at risk’
- 09:21 Junior Football: Free-scoring Gartcairn keep Junior Cup dream alive
- 09:20 Nissan announcement is ‘fantastic’, say suppliers
- 09:20 Mental health services must improve at 127 NHS groups, figures show
- 09:19 Care home near Market Drayton is told to improve standards
- 09:18 Liverpool had to steal Trent Alexander-Arnold away from...
- 09:18 Guards hurt in robbery at bank
- 09:17 National Sperm Bank in Birmingham forced to stop recruiting new donors
- 09:16 Local history: Buried alive? Past Calderdale funeral customs
- 09:15 Imitation gun pointed at woman
- 09:14 Tamim Iqbal and Mominul Haque leave Bangladesh in control at lunch
- 09:14 AUDIO: Heartbreaking 999 call from terrified elderly woman...
- 09:14 IAG cuts 2016 forecast on sterling weakness
- 09:14 Flight of financial activity from UK likely in 'hard Brexit' -...
- 09:14 Daryl Powell commits future to Castleford
- 09:14 British Cycling asked to explain TUEs at select committee hearing
- 09:14 Chelsea ace receives surprise praise from Premier League captain:...
- 09:14 Premier League referees: Which official does your side win the most...
- 09:13 Lots of laughs as Laura Lexx plays city comedy festival
- 09:12 Park protected by charitable status
- 09:12 Suspect casually stops at drive thru during high-speed police chase
- 09:11 Andrew proves there is life after redundancy and is nominated for...
- 09:11 Dog with deformed paw left tied to lamppost in Eastwood
- 09:11 AUDIO: Heartbreaking 999 call from terrified elderly woman...
- 09:11 Neville on Manchester United star who has been a surprise under...
- 09:11 ‘Catastrophe has been averted at Nissan’ says expert
- 09:10 Rugby Union: Waysiders/Drumpellier make it back-to-back wins after...
- 09:10 Larkhall Thistle enjoy home comforts as they dump Royal Albert out...
- 09:10 Threave Rovers' Haig Gordon Cup match with Edusport Academy held up...
- 09:10 Second half dominance gives Stewartry RFC comfortable win at...