News from Regional West
A third man has been charged with the murder of a young father. Robert Keavey, 38, was charged by police this morning in connection with the death of Greg Kelly from New Arley. The 26-year-old died in hospital on March 30 after days spent fighting for hi
A village was given a heritage boost in June 1995 thanks to the joinery skills of students at Burton College. Timber trade students at the college created a new sign for Rolleston to let people know about its history. The project was launched by Rollesto
TWO Tamworth pals are facing jail for their part in the £42million hack attack on the TalkTalk website. Connor Allsopp, 20, and Matthew Hanley, 22, admitted they were behind the plot to steal thousands of customers' bank details in 2015, during a court h
A gunman has been convicted for his part in the fatal shooting of a Birmingham teenager as he sat in a parked car in a Ladywood street. Isaiah Wright-Young, 37, was one of two men that opened fire on the car in which Kenichi Phillips sat in St Marks Cres
Steve Bruce has warned Aston Villa they must be much better than they were against Birmingham City when they meet battling Blackburn Rovers. Villa emerged with a 1-0 victory against their fierce rivals Blues at Villa Park last weekend, but Bruce admitted
A ruthless conman who posed as a rat catcher to rip off pensioners – the oldest aged 99 – has been told he deserved every day of his jail sentence. Crimea Price, 34, was part of a gang of rogues that targeted elderly and vulnerable pensioners in Stafford
House prices in Birmingham have risen massively over the last few decades. The story is the same across the country, with the average cost of buying a property in the UK now reaching £301,278. To show how drastic this change has been, we’ve found the are
PATIENTS are making their views about local healthcare known. A survey into GP service by NHS South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group (SWCCG) has so far received 2,000 responses from patients, their carers, friends and relatives. The responses –
Efforts are under way to repair a roof and ceiling of an historic church after it was damaged in a storm late last year. Large chunks of the ceiling collapsed moments after a congregation had been worshiping and while they were still next door in another
A motorcyclist is being treated for a serious injury after being involved in a collision with a car. Emergency services were called to Shelton New Road, in Newcastle, at 11.20am after reports of a crash between a motorbike and a car. The road has been cl
Radio station Signal 1 has dropped its long-running 9 At 9 feature in its latest breakfast show shake-up. The final 9 At 9 - which featured nine songs at 9am each day from a particular year - was aired this morning. Listeners were challenged to guess the
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now Watch NextManure thrown at Atherstone hunt Watch this video again Watch Next Interview with London marathon runner, Matthew Re2:16 12-year-old runs own desser
Truthfully, I didn’t book my room at the Britannia Hotel in Coventry city centre. My dad did it for me. Only later did I discover I would be spending five nights in, according to Which?, Britain’s worst hotel chain. I was excited to see what all the fuss
Kim Kardashian has reportedly lost a whopping 100,000 Instagram followers. The reduction in her social media fans came following a huge backlash over the un-airbrushed pictures that have taken the internet by storm this week. The pictures in question wer
At times of adversity families pull together and after months of acrimony and discord synergy seems to have returned to Birmingham City. Depending on the events of the next 10 days it might not last - but for now, for this weekend at least, Bluenoses hav
- 13:20 South China Sea code with Beijing must be legally binding - ASEAN...
- 13:18 Oxford University sorry for eye contact racism claim
- 13:17 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp speaks out on Steven Gerrard appointment
- 13:17 Susan’s tasty Easter treats help hospital
- 13:16 Third man charged on suspicion of murdering New Arley father Greg...
- 13:15 Lancaster GP supports vulnerable children at the London Marathon
- 13:15 Countdown is on for Cheshire West and Chester boundary review...
- 13:13 Deutsche Post to deliver groceries for AmazonFresh in Germany
- 13:13 VIDEO: Dramatic footage as sheds and allotments go up in flames
- 13:13 Revealed: New Harrogate mayor + her deep roots in community
- 13:12 Spotted: More Man United injury woe as defender confirms shoulder...
- 13:12 Jurgen Klopp: This is how I feel about Mamadou Sakho's injury
- 13:12 Woodwork students crafted a new sign for village
- 13:12 Anthony Joshua open workout: Photos from boxer's session ahead of...
- 13:11 Will Donald Trump attack North Korea? US President warns 'MAJOR...
- 13:11 Police name man arrested in Whitehall as Mohammed Khalid Omar Ali
- 13:10 Teenager speaks of 'living nightmare' after being shot in the head...
- 13:10 Meet the three-year-old girl who sleeps for just 90 minutes each...
- 13:10 World stocks pause near record highs
- 13:10 Turkey's Erdogan will tell Trump Turkey could help retake Raqqa
- 13:10 Online abuse of teachers needs to be taken seriously - South...
- 13:10 Norway races Australia to fulfill Japan's hydrogen society dream
- 13:10 Homeless man beaten in "unprovoked" attack on busy road in broad...
- 13:10 King and Queen will star in village gala
- 13:09 Traders walk out of court in protest after being ordered to pay...
- 13:09 Student shortlisted for apprentice accolade
- 13:09 Saints prop Waller ready for 'massive' Exeter showdown
- 13:09 Newcastle in a series of old photographs: Take a tour around the...
- 13:09 Walkerville dad reveals inspiration behind incredible fundraising...
- 13:08 Tamworth hackers facing jail over £42m TalkTalk cyber-attack