News from Regional West
A Burton brewery is celebrating after securing a five-year contract with Center Parcs to supply beer, cider and craft products to all five UK centres. Molson Coors, which is based in Station Street, secured the contract earlier this autumn but has only j
A motorist who deliberately drove at two men in his Range Rover and knocked them over following an argument, has been jailed. Derby Crown Court heard that Matthew Beardmore, from Derbyshire, was involved in an altercation in Belper Market Place at around
Workers in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire will want to make the most of their holidays in 2017. And if you're savvy enough when booking your days off, you can get 18 days away from work in a row for just nine days' holiday in 2017. We have figured out
But the departing TV star said it was "a joy" to take part in the show and urged everyone to try the toe-tapping pastime. He became the 11th contestant to leave the show alongside his professional partner Oksana Platero, with the judges...
Stoke City 2 Burnley 0 Walters (17), Muniesa (35) Now for the challenge of proving they are more than mere `flat track bullies.' A result against a heavyweight like Arsenal next Saturday, or at least a decent performance, will certainly add some hearty s
Port Vale boss Bruno Ribeiro is dreaming of a home tie with Manchester United, and his mate Jose Mourinho, after the Valiants earned their place in tomorrow night's FA Cup third-round draw with a 4-0 home win over Hartlepool. The Valiants will be ball nu
A brand new bistro with a cocktail bar and deli has officially launched tonight and will open to the public tomorrow. The Quarter on Piccadilly is an eatery which may well become a hit with foodies, serving Prosecco, cocktails something different for any
Mrs May will be the first British Prime Minister, and first woman, to attend the Gulf Co-operation Council summit during a two-day trip to Bahrain. With her hosts having been sharply criticised for the way they suppressed protests during the Arab Spring,
Leicestershire Police have launched a joint investigation with the Air Accidents Investigation Branch after the victim was pronounced dead at the scene near the village of Lubenham. The light aircraft went on to land safely after the crash, which happene
The 36-year-old woman was on a break with her family and friends in Polzeath, police said. Her body was discovered after a search operation was launched on Sunday morning when she was reported missing. She was taken to Treliske Hospital in Truro but conf
Harry spent an hour touring Joshua House Children Centre in the capital Georgetown, an institution run by Gladys Accra, who is a member of the Unification Church - known as the Moonies after its founder Sun Myung Moon. Her work caring for abused, neglect
The 52-year-old said he felt "pretty rough" for a week after being bitten by a mosquito carrying the disease . Gardner was filming the hit BBC crime series Death In Paradise on the island of Guadeloupe when he became infected. "At the...
A Second World War veteran has been presented with a top honour by the French after he was one of the soldiers who stormed Omaha beach during the D-Day Landings. Mike Moore has been presented with the coveted Order of Légion d'Honneur bestowed on war her
A police officer who put the wrong fuel in a vehicle belonging to the force has been sacked. Derbyshire Constabulary dismissed PC Michael Gatehouse with immediate effect after he 'attempted to disguise' his blunder. He was accused of 'breaching standards
Fire crews from across the county are tackling the blaze in a disused building in Innage Lane. The building is believed to be a listed house close to the empty William Williams builder's merchants - just metres away from Bridgnorth Fire Station. Five cre
- 22:20 Mark Selby holds off a Ronnie O'Sullivan fightback to win the UK...
- 22:17 Row over fees breaks out between fund responsible for saving BHS...
- 22:17 As Eurocrats compile report on £21bn deal: Will Brussels block...
- 22:17 Stat shows how much Liverpool rely on Joel Matip after...
- 22:15 Matt Palmer's wonder-strike for Burton Albion: would any goalkeeper...
- 22:13 Motorist who drove his Range Rover at two men injuring them is jailed
- 22:13 Molson Coors gets five-year contract with Center Parcs
- 22:12 England coach Eddie Jones targets majority share for next summer's...
- 22:12 Owen Farrell hopes England can continue to kick on after Australia...
- 22:12 Eddie Jones threatens England stars with axe despite perfect 2016
- 22:12 Nathan Hughes shows he can fill Billy Vunipola's boots after...
- 22:12 Miss Great Grimsby 2017 auditions have begun!
- 22:11 Oxbridge student found dead on first night of university ski trip...
- 22:08 Brazil: Thousands marches against 'watered down anti-corruption bill'
- 22:06 Mark Selby wins UK Championship 2016 against Ronnie O'Sullivan
- 21:56 How you can get 18 consecutive days off work for only 9 days...
- 21:56 Hearts eyeing Newcastle assistant Ian Cathro as a possible...
- 21:54 UK Championship: Mark Selby beats Ronnie O'Sullivan in epic snooker...
- 21:50 Manchester United legend Gary Neville slams Marouane Fellaini for...
- 21:43 Canadian woman, 96, becomes a great-great-great grandmother
- 21:39 The Apprentice past winners: Where are they now?
- 21:35 Panto Peter Pan ‘kept me on the edge of my seat’
- 21:34 In pictures: Cuba says final goodbye to Fidel Castro
- 21:31 Kezia Dugdale to accuse Tories of reopening indyref divisions
- 21:31 Theresa May reveals her favourite TV shows for Christmas
- 21:27 Boris Johnson says no ‘large’ EU bill for single market
- 21:26 Crew called to reports of fire at block of flats in Barrow
- 21:26 Damage caused to cars in Dalton street
- 21:23 Man United star Marouane Fellaini reveals Jose Mourinho discussion
- 21:23 This is how to de-ice your car SAFELY in the morning