Record-breaking marathon man up for top award
Marathon marvel Gary McKee needs your vote to become JustGiving's endurance fundraiser of the year.
The record-breaking runner completed 100 marathons in 100 days and collected over £100,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support.
JustGiving, the online platform Gary used to raise the cash, asked the public to nominate their favourite fundraisers in a bid to see their charity work recognised.
Over 30,000 people responded and Gary, from Cleator Moor, has made the top three in the endurance category. The winner will be decided through a vote.
You can vote for Gary at www.justgiving.com/awards/2017/voting
- 09:23 Appeal for information after assault in Rugby
- 09:23 Former Wimbledon champion Jana Novotna dies aged 49 after a long...
- 09:23 Spire shares hit as takeover talks end
- 09:22 Caring School pupils feed 240 through Doncaster foodbank
- 09:22 Teenage girl approached by stranger in Sheffield street
- 09:22 Felix joins appeal to catch cruel lego thieves
- 09:22 Carl Baker reveals Coventry City missed out on highly-rated India...
- 09:21 'Crazy' pair spotted clinging to bus
- 09:21 Harry Styles to perform at Victoria's Secret fashion show
- 09:21 Ryan Seacrest responds to allegations of inappropriate behaviour
- 09:21 Disability and sickness benefit error could cost up to £500m to fix
- 09:21 Single-use plastics could be taxed in battle against waste
- 09:21 Ofsted inspectors to ask children about why they wear hijab at school
- 09:21 Police say Gaia Pope was NOT murdered after post-mortem shows no...
- 09:21 Madeleine McCann investigation's mystery 'woman in purple' identified
- 09:21 'Time traveller' from 2028 returns to helpfully reveal what future...
- 09:20 WWE Survivor Series results: Triple H claims all the glory again
- 09:20 Police plea as 86-year-old with dementia goes missing in Milngavie
- 09:19 Staff shaken following robbery at Long Itchington store
- 09:19 East Hull teenager one of the youngest ever to sail aboard historic...
- 09:19 Pedestrian dies after accident on the A43 in Northamptonshire
- 09:19 Forget the Maldives or Thailand: The detox retreat in BELGIUM that...
- 09:18 Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan names and shames 'miscreant'...
- 09:18 BBC weather: Carol Kirkwood stuns in figure-hugging navy dress for...
- 09:17 ‘I cheated death twice, now I help others to fight back’: Leeds...
- 09:17 Voters will 'go bananas' if UK offers £40bn to EU, former Tory...
- 09:16 Live: Council tax hike planned amid pressure from austerity cuts,...
- 09:16 Barmby pupils presented with new iPads
- 09:15 IYCMI, green beans are actually a ‘dry fruit’ and not a vegetable
- 09:15 Asos are selling a jumpsuit that’s actually just a big pair...