Recalled tumble dryer blamed for tower block blaze

Recalled tumble dryer blamed for tower block blaze
 

0 Have your say A faulty tumble dryer subject to a safety notice was the cause of a massive tower block blaze, a “painstaking” six week Fire Brigade investigation has concluded.
Fire investigators initially said they believed that an Indesit tumble dryer sparked the inferno which gutted part of the 18 storey high rise block in August and took 120 firefighters to bring under control.
The Brigade’s extensive investigation into the blaze in Shepherd’s Bush, west London, has now concluded that “all the physical evidence in the flat clearly indicated that the fire had started in the tumble... read more

 
6 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 19
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31