Real Madrid star Toni Kroos plays down talk of Cristiano Ronaldo rage after Zinedine Zidane substitutes the Galacticos' star man
Real Madrid ace Toni Kroos has played down suggestion of a Cristiano Ronaldo rage at Real Madrid, after the Portuguese superstar was tactically substituted by manager Zinedine Zidane in his side's recent La Liga tie against Las Palmas.
It was the first time in his Madrid career that Ronaldo had been tactically withdrawn from the action, and the iconic number seven looked visibly annoyed when leaving the field.
Ronaldo was brought off 18 minutes before time in the game, with Madrid leading Las Palmas 2-1.
But the Spanish giants would go on to squander the lead after Ronaldo's withdrawal and... read more
- 08:12 ISIS says it was behind London terror attack
- 08:12 Barrow mums speak of breastfeeding pride as figures reveal town has...
- 08:12 Figures show huge rise in child sex abuse cases in Lancashire
- 08:11 Cousin of tragic Mikala Ireland to run London Marathon in her memory
- 08:11 UFC want half of Conor McGregor's purse if he fights Floyd...
- 08:10 Exclusive: Ed Sheeran moved to tears by Liberia trip
- 08:10 Mel B timed her divorce to Stephen Belafonte so she could hang onto...
- 08:10 Stephanie Davis shares very intimate photo of the moment baby son...
- 08:10 Live updates: Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood unmasked as...
- 08:09 Guest column: Shale gas application was a complex call for everyone
- 08:08 Premier League stats: Top passers this season revealed with one...
- 08:08 Lewis Hamilton makes statement about world title in Australian...
- 08:07 A590 closed at Lindal tonight 8pm-6am but road fully reopens...
- 08:07 Former Cumbria chief constable to lead response to Westminster...
- 08:07 Green light for measures aimed at cutting Cartmel congestion
- 08:07 Inspectors visit Dalton zoo ahead of fresh licence application
- 08:07 Young Barrow woman's life cut short after battle with addiction
- 08:07 Hundreds turn out to say goodbye to Sunderland dad Lee Downey
- 08:07 Alliance Trust Savings returns to full-year profit
- 08:06 Author Bill Bryson names St Andrew’s Church in Whissendine as one...
- 08:06 Roosting pigeons leave St Mary’s Church in Stamford with £30,000...
- 08:06 Villages such as Measham to become 'meat in noisy sandwich' over...
- 08:06 Campaigners hit out at Florida Farm decision
- 08:06 Bank branch to close its doors in September
- 08:06 Number of child sex offences recorded in Derbyshire drops
- 08:05 ‘I’m not going to retire’ says Hartlepool TV star Jeff Stelling
- 08:05 Plans for 30 homes in village near Shrewsbury submitted
- 08:04 Sheffield ice hockey player to be sentenced for sex attacks on girls
- 08:04 Guest column: Shale gas application was a complex call for everyone
- 08:03 Guest column: Shale gas application was a complex call for everyone