Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane keeps players in dressing room for so long after Celta Vigo draw that he misses his own press conference
Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane kept his players in the dressing room so long after the final whistle on Sunday night at Balaidos that he missed his turn in the press conference room.
The La Liga champions fell further behind Barcelona after a 2-2 draw with Celta Vigo to pile pressure on the Frenchman before the midway in the campaign.
Visiting coaches traditionally give their post-match press conferences first so they can begin the long journey home but Juan Carlos Unzue was kept waiting for Zidane to finish dealing with his faltering Madrid team and eventually had to go first.
When... read more
- 13:19 How much do people earn in each part of Cumbria?
- 13:19 Plea to help food bank as demand increases
- 13:18 Manchester United player Juan Mata's role will be affected by...
- 13:17 Fake 'council tree cutters' try to lie their way into elderly man's...
- 13:17 After Fionn now Storm Georgina could be on its way bringing gales...
- 13:17 Man accused of Leicester hospital stab attack appears in court
- 13:16 Residents helped keep traffic moving during snow chaos
- 13:16 Woman drove elbow into fellow drinker’s head in pub attack
- 13:16 Man seriously injured in New Ferry explosion recovering after...
- 13:16 Ahed Tamimi: Spotlight turns on Palestinian viral slap video teen
- 13:16 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:16 I had to convince mum my new diet was a good idea, says footballer...
- 13:16 University of Cumbria’s fetal research listed among most important...
- 13:15 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:15 Final beam in place on iconic building
- 13:15 Leyland woman accused of murdering baby denies the accusation
- 13:15 Preston traders affected by improvement works say it's business as...
- 13:14 Man who sparked manhunt after walking out of magistrates court...
- 13:14 Met Office warns that Lincolnshire is facing nine hours of...
- 13:14 Funding page set up to pay for funeral of woman who died on New...
- 13:13 Guinea healer held over faking hundreds of pregnancies
- 13:13 UN alarmed as US cuts aid to Palestinian refugee agency
- 13:12 Rare first edition Harry Potter worth £40,000 stolen
- 13:12 Police Academy director Hugh Wilson dies
- 13:12 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:12 PICTURES: Busy Mansfield road closed after car hits pedestrian
- 13:11 ‘New California’ declares independence to become 51st US state
- 13:09 Sir Desmond Swayne 'embarrassed' by Commons snooze
- 13:09 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:09 Quiz: How much of a Stormzy fan are you?