Readers of The Yorkshire Post deliver Brexit verdict in major new survey
More than half of the people questioned for a major new survey think the UK would be better off economically staying in Europe – and a majority want to stick with the single market.
In the Brexit survey of 2,600 readers of The Yorkshire Post, 53 per cent said Britain would be better off economically inside Europe.
And 58 per cent said Britain should continue to be part of the single European market.
The figures show a continuing split between those who voted Leave and those who voted Remain in the referendum.
Among Leave voters, nine per cent think Britain is better off economically in... read more
- 13:27 Trump escalates attacks on FBI as he fights back against Mueller...
- 13:27 Dairy Crest invests £85m in cheese factory as overseas demand grows
- 13:27 UK house prices fall by 0.2% for March, says Land Registry
- 13:26 Missing hospital patient may be in Sheffield
- 13:26 New events plan for Hull former culture city
- 13:26 Man in leather thong wades in to huge fight in middle of...
- 13:25 Teacher fired for sex abuse claims wins £10k for unfair dismissal
- 13:23 Lancashire IS supporter incited lone wolf attacks on Prince George...
- 13:23 Here's how your kids can get FREE Lego, My Little Pony and Ben 10...
- 13:21 Bungling motorist caught behind the wheel moments after getting...
- 13:21 Macron French reforms: SNCF workers vote down changes
- 13:20 Ever wondered why La Liga's top goalscorer wins 'the Pichichi'?
- 13:20 Zlatan Ibrahimovic's stunning MLS debut is starting to look like an...
- 13:20 Thriller Live! role for dancer, Eliza Hart
- 13:20 In pictures: 8 luxurious country homes for sale in Scotland
- 13:18 Tesco launches own-brand vegan Margherita sourdough pizza for £3.50
- 13:17 PMQs verdict: Jeremy Corbyn fails to press home advantages on NHS
- 13:17 New business park would create more jobs in Market Harborough
- 13:16 Lancashire IS supporter incited lone wolf attacks on Prince George...
- 13:16 PMQs verdict: Jeremy Corbyn fails to press home advantages on NHS
- 13:16 Meghan Markle getting ‘tactical driving’ training to boost security
- 13:14 Arsenal transfer targets: 10 players that could sign for new...
- 13:13 EDITOR’S COLUMN: How can we trust either of our councils with...
- 13:13 Will Smith to perform official song for the 2018 World Cup
- 13:12 New council leader defends challenge
- 13:12 How has new Arsenal head coach Unai Emery performed against Pep...
- 13:12 New Hartlepool business signs up to Armed Forces Covenant
- 13:10 Quartermile directors complete buyout move
- 13:09 Woman wanted by police over missed court appearance
- 13:09 Heavy traffic building after accident partially blocks busy Leeds road