0 Have your say PM doesn’t convince me
Mother Theresa, our unelected PM, claims the Tories are the party for the workers.
In that case, I suggest someone takes her on a guided tour of the UK and shows her where our industry was before the Tories destroyed it.
At the same time they should point out the food banks which more are relying on, increasing homelessness, millions on bedroom tax, benefit sanctions, zero hours contracts, cities destroyed by mass migration to keep wages/inflation low with more on benefits. They need to explain why Thatcher took employment rights away for unfair... read more
- 11:33 Burton's Mike Cherry, National Chairman at the Federation of Small...
- 11:33 Model train company's x-rated figures are flying off the shelves
- 11:33 Hero teen saves woman from drowning off Merseyside coast
- 11:33 The Queen has been reported to the police for failing to wear a...
- 11:33 Hotpoint fridge-freezer sparked Grenfell Tower fire, say police
- 11:33 SE Asia Stocks-Muted as oil outlook bleak; S'pore, Philippines log...
- 11:33 Iranians chant "Death to Israel", burn Islamic State's flag at...
- 11:33 Japanese warship takes Asian guests on cruise in defiance of China
- 11:32 How reading for pleasure can boost your child's academic performance
- 11:32 New migraine treatment trial opens to sufferers in Cumbria
- 11:32 Safety tips for open water
- 11:32 Furness cadets conquer mountain
- 11:32 Shocking report reveals millions lost by Warkwickshire web users
- 11:31 Pound V euro: GBP mounts recovery against EUR amid EU summit in...
- 11:31 London fire: Plymouth woman scared as her block has same cladding...
- 11:31 Refugee reality: Germany admits 75% face long-term unemployment and...
- 11:31 Qatar boycott: Close Al Jazeera and dump ties with Iran demand Arab...
- 11:30 On-stage learning to stay safe online
- 11:30 Search for lost early monastery at Old Deer
- 11:30 Police work is a family affair for Corin
- 11:29 Celebrity Masterchef 2017 serves up Rachel Stevens and Debbie McGee
- 11:29 Coventry City's Rod McDonald eyes another League Two promotion medal
- 11:29 Coventry City fans react to Leyton Orient takeover: "Our turn next"
- 11:27 Newcastle United's St James' Park hosted 38,000 fans and its first...
- 11:27 Arsenal transfer analysis: Gunners main priority is to keep Alexis...
- 11:26 Oldham set to lose its last court next month
- 11:26 Mary, 94, in running for national award
- 11:26 UPDATED: Line re-opens after trespasser disrupts train services in...
- 11:26 Cumbrian nuclear backer Toshiba delays reporting results again and...
- 11:26 Tough charity march for a Latics director